Thread: Snickers!!!

Snickers!!!

Aww Snickers, you're a beauty! It sounds like you have a LOT of energy! I bet you're just too much fun! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Snickers

I love your colors and when i first saw your picture thought you were a full bred rottweiler or maybe part mixed !

have a great dotd!

Snickers!!!!!You sound wonderful. I would love to have you. You are beautiful and I would love to have a big baby like you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I know you will make your family very happy.

Linda in SC

Snickers!

Snickers - you are an adorable smart girl! I'm glad that you and your sibs were rescued!
    I bet that your deep love for running is due to the fact that you are half husky!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, Snickers!

Hi Snickers, sweet baby girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What an honor, being crowned our very special Mother's Day honoree! You may not be a mom yourself, but it's clear just how much you love your mom, and she you!
    I've been a life long Lab mom, and mom to a Husky too, and I can't image a more beautiful blend of breeds! And I agree with Momo, that your love of running is definitely your Husky side shining through! You couldn't be more beautiful, more precious if you tried, Snickers, and I'm so happy for you, that you found your way to such a wonderful forever family; what a lucky girl! But luckier still are your parents, who have been blessed with the sweetest, the smartest, the most loving and loyal best friend and protector in you! Great thanks to your family for giving one most deserving pup the happiest of lives! (Hope your sibs found happy homes as well!)

Hope you're in the midst of a very special, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, enjoying all of those fun activities you so relish, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Snickers!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Snickers

Loads of cuddles and smooches to Snickers, our fabulous DOTD! The pics were simply adorable, peace and love

Congratulations on being DOTD, Snickers. You sound like an absolute joy to be around--playful, protective and inventive. You're so cute, too. I love the photo where you're holding the big stick. Enjoy your day!