Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Cats Aren't Too Spoiled Are They?

Colby, you are a pawsome tour guide! Handsome and skilled!

I just noticed that Blaze's back paws are orange on the back and white on the front! How cute!

I think your kitties have a terrific home where they are loved and well cared for!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

"Too spoiled"??? Define that, please .... never knew there was such a thing!
    I've Been Frosted

They're not too spoiled. They have a great set up!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Hi my kitty friends in California, Orion here. I went to ask my sister Kiri who is a smart-a... what "spoiled" means. She says she doesn't know and that means you certainly are NOT spoiled as there is no such word in cat language.
    We only have 2 cat trees here, one on the balcony and one inside. They are pretty nice but as you have so many we would like to ask whether we can come and live with you. What is the food like where you are?
    That's our only question in this context

Purrings
    Orion
    Well we eat very well here but we have certain meal times so we aren't free fed. We eat Wellness grain free canned, and mainly Before Grain Chicken dry with some Chicken Soup For the Cat Lovers Soul Adult Light dry thrown in. Some times we also eat some Wellness Core dry but we've grown tired of this food. I don't think we have room for any more cats right now. You just need to let your meowmie know that you'd like more cat trees.

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    My cats want to know if they can come live with you!!!
    Sorry but our meowmie says that 8 cats is enough right now.

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    KAK, your cats aren't spoiled, just very much loved. I only have one cat tree in the living room, but my little apartment is chock full of cat toys, cat beds, and scratching posts. I need a new cat tree, but money is tight right now. When things get better financially I definitely want some more "kitty furniture".
    Thanks. I lucked out because the new cat furniture was 20% off. It's also good quality stuff. I bought it at An-Jan's Feed & Supply Store. I was told that they usually have it on sale two times a year once in May and once in December. I went to two different locations to find it all and I was able to fit it in my back seat area and my trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by astrid View Post
    I agree: your babies aren't spoiled, they're well loved
    I love all the cat trees you have! what a great cat home you have, and you're so lucky they let you share some space

Sophie has her own room (oops! an "H" fell down!)
    Attachment 53548

This is her cat tree, her purramid and her toy box
    Attachment 53549

Her lounge bamboo chair on the living room
    Attachment 53550

and, of course, we have boxes for her on every room
    Attachment 53551
    Thanks, I think that Sophie has a great set up too and she also looks like a very pampered and spoiled cat.

Thanks to everyone else who commented on this thread.

My Found Hotel Cat say that there is no way that Our Cats can be spoiled!!!
    And I agree after all the love and companionship that they share with us
    What a Great Dynamic Duo you have there!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awww, this is wonderful.

Not much has made me smile since Saturday night - but, your photos and write-up did. Thank You!

Snow wants to know if she can come visit!

I do think you have more cat furniture than I do. I didn't think that was possible. It's so clean and organized. I get mine on sale, too. If I get a chance to clean this weekend, I'll post some pictures.

BTW. it's not spoiling them. I find that if they have their furniture, they leave mine alone.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Your cats are so lucky to live in such a wonderful home full of fun stuff!
    My girls are both jealous, they both think that they need a new cat tree now.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Thanks again everyone.

Gosh, I'd better not let mine see those pictures, they'd be on your doorstep tomorrow morning!

Your cats spoiled? Nah!!!!!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Spoiled? Naaaaa! They just have more things to do to improve their minds! I wish I had that kind of extra room in my house.. I am wall to wall kitty stuff already, don't have room for anything else and I saw the cutiest toddler bed the other day.... just no room for it! Amy LOVES her toddlers bed!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!