Thread: Briar the African Pygmy Hedgehog

Briar the African Pygmy Hedgehog

Hello, and happy POTD to you, Briar. When I saw your photo I was reminded of the Monty Python sketch about the giant hedgehog named Spiney Norman, who follows Dimsdale around. You are a real cutie, though. Enjoy your day!

Blog Entries

Briar

What a beautiful, shiny new baby! Congradulations to Briar and family, hope you have a wonderful future ahead and a vey lovely day! Peace and love from B.C.

Briar what a precious sweet baby you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I'm still smiling from the cuteness!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you as a best friend. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok? Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Briar!

Hi Briar! A very, very happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie pie! (Those teeny weeny footies, those sweet little pawsies...I may never stop smiling)
    What a precious, shiny, pink little baby Hedgie you are, Briar! And your name...could it be any more enchanting? Your mommy is one lucky lady, having a best buddy and loving companion in you, sweetheart! And what a happy life awaits YOU!

I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, little one; munching on fresh, juicy watermelon, basking in the sunshine, and tonight, enjoying lots of quality cuddle time with your proud mom!

Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, precious Briar! Long and happy life to you, little man!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Briar!

OMG...you are too adorable and cute! Enjoy your status!

Aww Briar, what a little cutie you are! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Briar

He is so cute! I love his little nose. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.

Thank you!

Wow... I am speechless with all of your wonderful comments! I am Briar's mommy. & A very proud mommy indeed!! Thank you for all your wonderful comments! Briar certainly is our pride and joy- he was born here & will definitely stay here to live out his days! The first day I saw him I just fell in love with him and decided he needed to stay here! My 4 year old daughter adores him also! (he was born on the morning of her birthday party- 2 days after her birthday- so he was a bit of a birthday present for her also) If anyone wants to know more about Briar please don't hesitate to ask!