Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dear Patch

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Dear Patch,

Spunky can't jump and at least you aren't running head first into the wall. The cat would run fast down the hall and forget to turn at the bedrooms
    Well, about that......

I think there's an indent in the wall in the diningroom.....fuzzy feet don't turn too well on pergo.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Ambushing Lady from underneath the loveseat is NOT an approved practice. (I think someone's getting tired of the slams into the wall from Lady post-ambush)
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Oh, Patch, there's gonna be consequences you might not like if you keep that up! I'll send Grandpa back with the birdie-torture device ...
    I've Been Frosted

My most sincere apologies to Patch.

I relaxed on the couch in the wrong direction. It was funny because he was absolutely put off by me laying in the wrong direction. He paced around several times before finally deciding that it was still Dad's lap, and though it was going the wrong direction, it was still prefereable to a bare couch.

Hmm, just was reading a book on animal cognition, and it mentioned toward the end that while studies of dog cognition have become more acceptable and popular in the scientific community, almost no studies of cat cognition exist!
    I've Been Frosted

I can relate to this situation Eve is very particular you have to be in the right spot in the right chair at the right time ... a little OCD but she does have us trained well. Same is true for sleeping arrangements ... she know just how to get her way. Fortunately she is very sweet about manipulating her hoomans into submission.

No worries Patch - you did it right!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Thanks for trying to help Lady feel better, even if she didn't exactly appreciate it.

Patch feels a disturbance in the force......

Hee hee hee - as well he should (mwaahaahaa ...)
    I've Been Frosted

Patch, napping stretched out,
    Twitches - a disturbance in
    The Force is coming ...
    I've Been Frosted

Hmmm, Patch... I hope you get to be fast friends with the coming disturbance
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow. No wonder I couldn't find this thread.

Been a while.

Dear Patch,

Whatever possessed you to try to go after Angel's NEW rope?

Did you want to become a chew toy? It wasn't the wisest decision in your fuzzy life.

Yikes! Knowing how quickly Angel dismantles her rope toys, I agree with your Daddy, Patch - NOT a good idea!
    I've Been Frosted

Dear Patch, I love how you are pre-warming your dad's shirt and applying just the correct amount of your fur and scent
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well that was amusing.

Patch saw MJ and Angel go outside, then the boy got ready to go outside, and he got MAD!

Kitty swearing, running from window to window in the house, truly upset.

I don't care what kind of display you put on, you are NOT going outside.