Thread: Excellent Emily Bunny

Excellent Emily Bunny

Sixteen years! She's Beautiful. Sorry to hear about her babies. She is obviously well-loved.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Dear Bunny, what a gorgeous shorthair girl you are. You look so soft, and your face with those amber eyes is so sweet.
    I am very sorry that your babies are not with you anymore. You don't look your age at all.
    Your life and your humans' has certainly been a wild ride, but your parents knew exactly (even without google.com) how to take care of you and the babies.
    And now, in your golden years, you have to contend with two chi-weenies, but mom makes sure that you don't get bothered too much.
    Emily Bunny, you are the kitty of a lifetime, and I wish you, your doggie siblings and your parents a great day full of celebration, and many more happy and healthy years together.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Beautiful Bunny!

Hi Bunny! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, plush, oh so precious senior lady you are, Bunny! Seeing you sweet self up on my Cat of the Day page has been a most welcome sight after a long day!

What a wonderful family you have been blessed with, Bunny! We are so thankful to them for rescuing you in your time of great need; providing you with a warm, safe spot to have your babies; keeping you all!

I had to laugh, reading how your family had to secret you all away whenever the superintendent needed access to the apartment! Been there myself, though I only had to squirrel away two, not 6! I'm so sorry to hear that all of your babies...Spotsy, Olivia, Baby Red (Sleepy Face), Punky and Amelia (Sashie) have left for the Rainbow Bridge. But how wonderful that they were able to live out their lives with their birth mommy, with such caring and loving human pawrents!

How blessed your mommy is, Bunny, having been chosen by you to be your *special person,* your one and only; to have known your love and devotion these many years! You truly are one very special girl, Bunny, a Cat of a Lifetime, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your mommy for sharing your heartwarming backstory and your heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you, having the pleasure of paying tribute to her precious girl, has been an honor!

Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration, sweetheart...curling up with your Teddy on the big bed, cuddling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Bunny, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! And here's to many more happy years for you and your family! Love to Brownie, to both of your Chi-Weenie pup pals, too!

SO sweet!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bunny cat

Bunny
    I am sure you were a very good mommy cat, teaching your kittens how to clean themselves and hunt.
    My Gracie Cat is 18 years old and her last baby passed away about 6 months ago at the age of almost 17.

You started out life in a hard way, being an outdoor cat, but you found a good mommy and daddy to take care care of you.
    I know they look forward to many more happy years with their little Bunny babe!

Dearest Bunny, a.k.a. Emily Bunny, what a beautiful mature grey and white lady you are! You are so pretty with that soft-looking fur and the sweet face with that cute pink nose and the lovely big golden eyes. You are so cute in those great photos, and how sweet to see you cuddling with your teddy! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Stockton, CA to pet you, and pet your Chi-Weeny dog-mates, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! Your dear Purrrsons and you adopted each other while you were pregnant with your dear babies Spotsy, Olivia, Baby Red (sleepy face), Punky and Amelia (sashie). You gave birth to them, and they stayed home with you the rest of their lives! We're so sorry that they have all gone to the Rainbow Bridge, but they are there watching over you and your dear Purrrsons and sending down love. Many thanks to your dear Purrrents for keeping you all together, for always! How funny about them having to hide you all from the apartment management.. been there, done that! Now you also have your two Chi-Weenies for company. You and they and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Bunny, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and Chi-Weenies and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations to beautiful Emily Bunny on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Bunny is just the prettiest girl!!! I can't believe she is 16 yrs. young ? Like, no way eh. You are the best peeps in the world for all you do and your big hearts. Sure hope darling, beautiful Bunny had a great day. I have no doubt she did 👍🏿

Congratulations on being honoured as Cat of the Day, Bunny!

What a beautiful girl you are! Your white/grey coat looks so soft, and your golden eyes are beautiful You also have the sweetest face and a cute pink nose!

You chose the right family to adopt, Bunny. You were pregnant and needed a good place to give birth, and the box on the porch was just the place. You had five cute kittens, and of course your family fell in love with them, too and kept you all. But when the manager needed access to the apartment, they had to hide you all.

I’m sorry to hear that your babies Spotsy, Olivia, Baby Red, Punky and Amelia are not with you anymore.

Bunny, you are a sweetheart and loved very much. Enjoy a day of fun and celebration and get pampered with yummy treats and lots of love. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.