Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling the Catmobile Kitties!

Also from all the enthusiastic meows, I gather that the Found Cat Hotel cannot be beat for hospitality, friendly innkeeper and staff, and catering to the guests!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

About 2 this mornng I heard meowing and purring, and I found Giordano's pizza receipts in the trash. Something tells me the Catmobile came through overnight on its way to the White Sox-Cubs games at Wrigley Field today and tomorrow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cassie wants to know if the Catmobile kitties would like to go to New York the weekend of June 9 for the Belmont Stakes, and visit the horsies. If the purr-ents would like everyone home, I told her I'm sure there will be other events later this summer.

Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

The boys left for Gary's place in a rush. It's funny how fasta cat can pack a set of bagpipes when they are on a mission! They all think going to visit the horsies in NYC is a fine idea!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Heck, Franklin and The Princess never made it back home so my guess is they are on their way to the Stakes.....sigh.....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Quote Originally Posted by dehlers43 View Post
    Heck, Franklin and The Princess never made it back home so my guess is they are on their way to the Stakes.....sigh.....
    My gang must be with them. I've not seen tail or whisker of them.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Groucho's cell phone keeps going to voice mail!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Have you tried texting him? That is always my last resort when I don't hear from mine.

Message from the Catberry...

"MOM! I swear it wasn't my idea! Chels has taken control and says she has 'a plan'. I think she just likes baseball players. I'll see you sometime - can you send us some crabcakes? Thanks! Love you! Purrs - Pinot."
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Where oh, where are our kitties? Miss Angel and my gang best be letting me know or her Birthday Party in August will be CANCELED!!!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Fellow Catmobile Purrents - - The Catmobile has been located!!!

This morning while watching the news while getting ready for work, I saw the Catmobile in London! Immediately I called Groucho's cell phone to find out what's going on and finally got him. My groggy kitty said the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet has been invited to perform at the Queen's celebration this weekend. The pipers are practicing non-stop and Sparkler hasn't stopped her dancing. He did say all the girl kitties are having a blast shopping in London. When I asked him why they didn't let us know, Groucho said something about not being able to make international calls. I insisted he tell everyone to check in with their purrents ASAP!

Just got a text from my crew. Yep, they're in London and Ming is sooo happy they are playing for the Queen! Mac and Kimba informed me that the entire group is now hooked on authentic British Fish and Chips! I can see where this is going...

Finally got a short call from Chip of all kitties. He said they were fine and having so much fun. Winnie thinks the royal guards are dreamy in their uniforms. Here I thought, Winnie was the sensible one of the lot but sounds like she is acting like a teenager!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie

Soncat got a short email from Groucho this morning. As usual, the Catmobile crew is getting VIP treatment. The Queen's corgis gave them all a guided tour of Buckingham Palace then took them to meet the Royal horses as they were resting up for the festivities. Apparently a party is in the works for later tonight at the stable and Nelson is warming up his square dance calls. Winnie is on a cloud after being properly introduced to a palace guard who gave her some scritchies.

Groucho also said the PT Kitty Bagpipe Quartet has been practicing some classic songs by the Beatles, Rolling Stones and a few others from the British Invasion. For those of us who remember the '60s, Franklin and Ming mastered "I'm Telling You Now" by Freddie and the Dreamers. Somehow Sparkler, Pinot, Cassie, Chip, Chels and Sophie learned how to dance the Freddie and plan to do it with the pipers in one of the parades.

No word on when they might be heading home.

I hope none of them try to make off with the crown jewels!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:

Frankie