Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

My Found Hotel and Porch Angels want Our Catmobile Friends to keep May 16th open!!
Starysky a New Polish / Eoropean Grocery store is opening!!!
It is a huge New Store with lots of Deli Meat, Cheeses , Breads anda Great Produce Section as well and there will be a Great Grand Opening Party.

And there are at least ten great Restaurants in that area!!
Come One Come All, and please be the Guest of All Of Us from the Found Cat Hotel.
Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
Dear Groucho,

Since the Catmobile is going up to Catada on May 16 to go with the Found Kitties to the new deli by their hotel, could we please go to the Toronto Blue Jays game on May 17? They are playing the New York Yankees. Meowmie has been to Toronto once and she said it was a neat city.

Purrs,
Cassie

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
Oh Cassie, that's a super wonderful idea!!! We're Yankees fans in my house and I'd love to see them live and in person. Last year Soncat took Meowmie to a game at their new stadium for her birthday. They had a wonderful time and finally got home at 2:00 in the morning! Meowmie said the only thing she felt bad about is they have Yankee collars for dogs BUT NOT FOR CATS - something has to be done about that.

Hmm....maybe while we're there the Catmobile can make a stop at Niagara Falls. Meowmie and Soncat were there and said it's awesome. Tell you what, while I arrange for the Catmobile, call Pinot and arrange for tickets would you post a new thread about it and see who wants to go?

Your friend,
Groucho
Dear Kitties, would you like to visit Catada this spring? Please join us!