Thread: Calling the Catmobile Kitties!

Hybrid View

Calling the Catmobile Kitties!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post

My Found Hotel and Porch Angels want Our Catmobile Friends to keep May 16th open!!
    Starysky a New Polish / Eoropean Grocery store is opening!!!
    It is a huge New Store with lots of Deli Meat, Cheeses , Breads anda Great Produce Section as well and there will be a Great Grand Opening Party.

And there are at least ten great Restaurants in that area!!
    Come One Come All, and please be the Guest of All Of Us from the Found Cat Hotel.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Groucho,

Since the Catmobile is going up to Catada on May 16 to go with the Found Kitties to the new deli by their hotel, could we please go to the Toronto Blue Jays game on May 17? They are playing the New York Yankees. Meowmie has been to Toronto once and she said it was a neat city.

Purrs,
    Cassie

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Oh Cassie, that's a super wonderful idea!!! We're Yankees fans in my house and I'd love to see them live and in person. Last year Soncat took Meowmie to a game at their new stadium for her birthday. They had a wonderful time and finally got home at 2:00 in the morning! Meowmie said the only thing she felt bad about is they have Yankee collars for dogs BUT NOT FOR CATS - something has to be done about that.

Hmm....maybe while we're there the Catmobile can make a stop at Niagara Falls. Meowmie and Soncat were there and said it's awesome. Tell you what, while I arrange for the Catmobile, call Pinot and arrange for tickets would you post a new thread about it and see who wants to go?

Your friend,
    Groucho
    Dear Kitties, would you like to visit Catada this spring? Please join us!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

My Pouncer Angel is a Toronto Blue Jay Cat Angel and she would be more than happy to show Toronto off to all Cat Mobile Visitors
    There are so many places to dine and parks to snooze over in, and historic places to visit!!!
    And they will LOVE the Sky Dome
    Come One Come All
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

COUNT US IN!!! Never been and looking forward to it!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Of course! I'd love to visit my dear Uncle Gary! I'm so in!

Sophie
    --posted via CatBerry Mobile
    astrid

We're all tuned up and ready to go!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Road Trip!!! Abby and Buddy are packing their bags as I type this
    Nothing says love like a kitty purring in you ear

1-1-06 buddy in basket bright

My usual group are packing. Frankie is bringing his baseball glove. He doesn't go any where without it now it seems.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~