Thread: Pretty Patty!

Hybrid View

Pretty Patty!

My darling girl chinchilla Patty is Pet of the day today!! I am beyond thrilled. Patty is an ambassador for rescueing. I got her at age three, and she was already wonderfully friendly and tamed.

I hope you all enjoy her pictures and videos.

Kara
    Kara
    5 lovely chinchilla girls:
    Sally, Amy, Tami, Patty, Phoebe

RIP Sweet Evie Jane
    http://www.petchinchillas.info
    Also mom to : 2 small dogs, 1 male guinea pig, and 2 human boys!

Patty what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I so enjoyed seeing your pictures and meeting you today. What a sweetheart you are. I'm still smiling!!!
    I would love to have a chin but with 7 cats, that would not be a good thing for any of us. So, I'll just have to love you from a far. I hope you and your loving human are having a wonderfully fun day. Please thank her for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patty, the Chinchilla

Congratulations cute Patty on being the Pet of the Day which you certainly deserve! What a beautiful heart warming story along with that video which is truly amazing! Patty, you are a beautiful Chinchilla and welcome to your new home where you will certainly be loved!

Pretty, precious Patty!

Hi there Patty! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, precious one, and to your proud mom Kara, too! It was so nice to hear from her (above), and we do hope that seeing you being honored here today put a huge smile on her face!

What a beautiful Chin you are, Patty, and so heart melting you should come with a cuteness alert warning! "Who could resist?" is right!

I got all choked up, Patty, watching the heart melting video of your amazing 2,000 mile journey home, all the way from Toronto CA to LA; so touched by the incredible dedication of all of those wonderful people who helped make your happy ending a reality! They are all heroes in my book, and reaffirm my belief in the goodness of humankind. What an inspiration. And oh, what a brave little trooper of a traveler you were, Patty! And now, safe and comfy in your final forever home, nothing to do kick back and relax, soaking up all that love and pampering being heaped upon you, and how deserving you are!

Great thanks to all at Canadian Chinchilla Rescue, and beyond, including but not limited to, I'm sure...

Foster mom Tanya, chauffeurs Christiane, Angel, Tara and Paul, Amy, Tara and Bryan, Crysta and Christian, and most of all, thanks to your devoted forever mom for welcoming one extra special, most deserving creature into her home and heart!

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and every minute of your happy new life!
    Love and cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Patty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Patty

I sure had some smiles seeing photo's of little Patty today! She is so adorable, I liked the one of her mum and her together Patty is just darling, peace and love

Fatty Patty!

Oh my - what a pretty lil' rotund critter! That face is so sweet! What a charmer!
    I hope that everyday is POTD for you, Patty!

Oh my Patty, you're just adorable!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Patty

She is so cute! I love her beautiful ears and pretty eyes. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.