Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Buddie

Little Buddie

Hi Little Buddie,
    I think it is outrageous that your mom calls you "little baby boy" as you are such a handsome cat man . I am sure all the girl kitties just swoon over your stylish tuxedo.
    But then it sounds as if that baby status gives you quite some benefits too which you thoroughly enjoy- so maybe it's not too bad after all.
    Congratulations on being our most handsome Cat of the Day today

What a dapper, dashing guy!

So well dressed in his tux and spats and ready to go out on a moment's notice. But I hope that he is strictly an indoors-only kitty . Tuxies are super-fabulous, I was owned by one for 13 years. Shhh, my current furry kitty better not see this or he'll be jealous and it might not go so well for me. Enjoy your honored COTD status Little Buddie!

Little Buddie

HOw cute that you are still a terror at your advanced age; way to go Buddie! Happy COTD

What a great Buddie you are Little Buddie , and like your Guardians I tend to think of My Cats as young Kittens even as they mature!!!
    You certainly are quite the handsome Cat , a regular Tuxedo Cat who is at home in any occasion and is ready for a formal party.

And My Found Cats want you to know Little Buddie that they want to be your Cyber Friends and wish that they could invite you over for mid week roast
    tonight!!!

We Found Hotel Cats love you Little Buddie and are sending Our Best Found Cat Hotel Buddy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Day Lively Little Buddie ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a fine, distinguished, handsome tuxie you are, Little Buddie! Enjoy your special day as Cat of the Day!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are a very handsome kitty no matter what your age!
    love that you say that is my plan i stick to it-sums up a cats way of thinking 99% of the time! lol

have a great cotd!

Little Buddie, you look handsome in your black and white coat! Your fur looks very velvety and soft to pet. I think you have loads of cattitude! (Would that be tuxie-tude? ) I agree with Phesina, you are a very distinguished kitty! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Buddie, I so enjoyed reading your story and seeing the picture of you - such a handsome boy you are! In fact, you remind me very much of Pjevs, who I looked after in our yard, except that he had green eyes.

Have fun today, tearing up whatever you come across and I hope you get to go outside and the sun is shining. Later, have a good cuddle in bed with your mom and dad. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Kisses and purrs to you, Buddie, from Fister and me.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Little Buddie what an adorable little stinker you are!!!

It sounds like you are having a grand time ruling your household. At least your humans aren't bored, eh?
    I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my..

You bring back a flood of memories and tears for me Little Buddie I once had a little Buddy that I loved to pieces who looked so similar to you. I lost him twice once to a divorce then lastly to God. Bless your sweet heart Have tons of fun in moms flower beds and doing guy stuff with dad Happy COTD! Is was a blessing to meet you!

Buddie- you are a very handsome tuxie. Congrats on being COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries

Little Buddy

Break out the catnip, Little Buddy is COTD!!What a handsome fella and such a self-satisfied demeaner Hope your day is as fine as you are! peace and love

Loved your story, Little Buddie. It's nice that you have the best of both worlds--being babied and being a manly man. Enjoy your day!

Beautiful Buddie!

Hi Buddie! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, what a beautiful Tuxie man you are! Your close up has my heart in a flutter! "Little baby kittie," "handsome cat man;" a mommy's boy or manly man...after 14 years of living you're all that and so much more, Buddie! You sure know how to work both sides, if you get my drift, keeping your mom and dad both firmly in the grasp of your precious paws, and no doubt they love every moment succumbing to your every whim!
    Hope at this very moment you're executing your awesome plan; enjoying some manly skritches from your dad, soon to be heading off to your mom's comfy comforter to enjoy a few hours of zzzz's (after which the terrorizing begins in earnest once again)!
    What a wonderful best buddy your mom and dad have in you, Buddie, and I hope for you all, many, many more wonderful, very happy years of shared love and companionship!
    Cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Buddie, our very special and most deserving "top cat!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

15. Little Buddie, Manly Man, Tuxie....you are called many names but I'll just call you Gorgeous!!! And I will call you...Cat of the Day!!!

Congratulations!