Thread: Joyful Malachai!

Joyful Malachai!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful Malachai! And a beauty you are, in body and in heart! What a joyful, life and people loving " big bird" you are! I can't recall the last time we had a Lory as Pet of the Day (too long), so it was a real treat to have you crowned our very special and most deserving honoree!

I got a little sniffly, reading your dear mommy's love filled tribute to her beautiful best friend, of the time she broke into tears fearing you might starve! There is no doubt in my mind that it was destined that you and she be as one, sweetheart! From the moment you laid eyes on her you knew she was the one for you, and it's clear she felt the same! The rest as they say, is happy history!

It's so wonderful knowing that a bird as unique as you, with such special needs, found his way to a forever home so loving and caring, so dedicated to meeting all of your needs! Your mommy's devotion to you is truly heart melting, Malachai, and your love for her, equally so! Actually, you're friend to all, aren't you Lory? What a wonderful team you and your mom , your entire family make, and I hope for you all, many, many more happy, joyful, love filled years together!

Thanks so much for brightening my rainy, gloomy day with your beautiful, *sunshiny* self, your heart melting pics, Malachai! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being pampered to pieces, treated to all your big heart desires and more!
    Love and gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Malachai!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Malachai what a charming and gorgeous fellow you are!!!

What fun it was to see your pictures and meet you cyberly today. I'm not sure I've ever seen a Lorikeet before. It must be lots of fun living with you. I bet it's funny to see you hanging on your familys shirts.
    Please thank them for sharing you with us, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to say, what a neat bird! I have never seen this breed of bird before. I absolutely love his story and how he came to adopt you. I have always thought birds to be very interesting. How funny that he plays soccer. I think that Malachai and you are very fortunate to have found each other.

Hi Malachai! You're very handsome! It's interesting to read about you! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Malachai

Malachai is so awsome and amazing, I've never seen this breed of bird before! Very beautiful, sounds like a very happy soul too! Excellent POTD, peace and love

Malachai

He is such a beautiful bird! I love his pretty eyes. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.