Well I've now had Colby for a little over 3 weeks and Finnegan for only a little over a week. I've been waiting patiently to receive Colby's health records and finally after e-mailing his foster mom a few times about it and telling her that he has an appt. on Wed. May 9th at 9:30am, I now have it. I always like to have my new additions checked out by my vet. Poor Colby also needed to be seen because he now has a hot spot on the back of his neck. He was fine Sun. night before I went to bed but Mon. morning he had a hot spot with fur missing on the back of his neck. He's also been trying to scratch it. I think it's from a reaction to some new food that I was trying out on my cats. I know that some cats are allergic to fish so I normally stay away from it. Finnegan's foster mom and the lady in charge of his rescue group, told me about Before Grain canned and said that it was a great food. When I adopted Finnegan I was also given a sample of the Chicken Before Grain Chicken dry and they all seem to like it. Any way, I bought several kinds of the canned and I fed everyone the 96% Salmon on Sat. night and also on Sun. afternoon. Colby also ate the Quail/Chicken kind oSun. night but I don't think that he would've had a reaction to this. Colby's foster mom said that he was only fed chicken based foods and that her rescue group doesn't feed fish based foods. Now I feel horrible because he was doing so well on the wellness canned even though I also buy the Chicken & Herring and Turkey & Salmon flavors. Since I wanted to see my vet, I had to take the first available appt. that she had. I hope that she'll be able to give him something to help soothe his skin and stop him from wanting to scratch it. I also hope that both Colby's and Finnegan's vet visit's go well. Please send some positive vibes their way. Thanks in advance.