Thread: Heidi

We live in Southern California in the mountains in a resort community Big Bear.

Heidi

I am so glad that Heidi found someone who understands her and took her into their family. How awful it is to lose ones you love. Have a wonderful life Heidi you so deserve it.Xxx

Hi Heidi (and hi to your new mom who obviously loves you very much!). That picture of the 2 of you is beautiful. I am so glad you have a wonderful mom who understands your "issues". Frogs can be very scary....LOL Have a great day sweetie and give your mom an extra kiss today for taking you in after your previous owner passed away. You are both very blessed.

Precious Heidi!

Hi Heidi! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your new mommy, too! What a great picture of you two lovely ladies!

What a sweet and loving, most adorable Doxie girl you are, Heidi, and I can only imagine the joy, the smiles and laughs, you bring to your new family's life each and every day! I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your first guardian, mom or dad. I'm sure that was a difficult time for you. But how lucky you were to have been adopted by someone you were already friends with, someone who cared for you, your former part time caregiver! What a blessing for both you and she! You were the answer to her Doxie dreams, Heidi, and a girl couldn't wish for a more perfect furry best friend and companion than you, Heidi!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your sweet, sweet self, your heart melting pics, with us all, Heidi! It was a pleasure getting to know you, having the chance to pay tribute to you, and all that you mean to your new family!
    Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweet one, being treated to all your big desires and more! I'm sure your mom will be spoiling you even more today than yesterday! Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Doxie Heidi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Dog of the day to you sweetheart!

Heidi!

What a lucky pretty lil' girl you are...I'm sorry about your previous owner's cancer though. You were very lucky in going to your forever home - to the sitter!
    Life for you is really good! Have a great time being Dog of the Day, Heidi!

Hi Heidi, You are so pretty and so is your young human. I had a doxie many years ago. I bet you're as sweet and loving as she was--nice dogs. I'm sorry your original owner died but it does sound as if you have a good home now and your young person loves you. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're just darling Heidi! What soulful eyes you have! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Heidi

Happy DOTD Heidi you little sweetheart! Heidi is so adorable, I should like to smooch her to pieces! Have the very best day, the photo of you and your mum is so cute! Peace and love