Thread: Bella!

Bella!

Hello Bella, what a beautiful girl you are. You have such kind eyes and look like a gentle soul. I'm so happy a great family adopted you and it looks like you bonded with Britany who loves you very much! happy dotd to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh Bella...you sure are a pretty girl....as is your BFF, Brittany! I am so happy the two of you have eachother and wish you many more years of love, friendship and fun! I would love to see a picture of you smiling....I bet you have a great smile

Blog Entries

Bella

Awww, Bella is such a pretty, smart girl with a lovely name! She certainly deserves to be DOTD! The picture of the two of you is so adorable! Hope you have the bestest day, peace and love

Hello Bella, What a pretty girl you are... as is your human Brittany! I am glad you two are friends; you two can play together and Brittany has someone to talk to each day. I enjoyed reading about you Bella and you certainly are a lucky girl to have such a wonderful loving home. I hope you have many more years together with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

We live in Southern California in the mountains in a resort community Big Bear.

Sweet Bella

What a lovely girl you are.

Beautiful Bella!

Hi there BEAUTIFUL Princess Bella! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart, and to your lovely young lady Brittany, too! What a terrific team you and Brittany make, and how lucky you are to have one another to love and lean on, through good times and bad! Every young person deserves to grow up with an animal companion and in you Bella, Brittany has been blessed with the best friend a human could ever hope for! After a long day at school, a hard day at work, nothing beats being greeted by a smiling, tail wagging furkid dispensing sloppy kisses, eyes filled with love...Just ask Brittany!

Thanks Bella and Brittany, for brightening my gray and gloomy day! We can't thank your family enough for nominating you for Dog of the Day, for choosing rescue, giving one very special and most deserving pup the happiest of forever homes!
    I hope you're both enjoying a very special day of celebration, and here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship! Hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bella!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, pretty Bella. Congrats on being DOTD. You sound like you're living the good life. Enjoy your day!

Oh my gosh Bella, you're so pretty!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bella!

Bella...your name suits you! You are such a great girl...even with your 'royal' ways - lol!
    May everyday be Dog of the Day for you...princess!