Thread: Duncan

Duncan

How many ways can you say Handsome? No matter how many ways there are, Duncan would measure up to all of them. WOW, I hope you have a HUGE bed because I can tell that he's a cuddle-bug and you said as much in his story. Congratulations on being our DOTD. We wish much happiness for Duncan and his family.
    Our pets reflect our outlooks and attitudes.

Duncan....You sure are big and beautiful!!!!! What a big baby you are. I would love to have you.Congratulations on DOTD.
    I am so glad that I got to see how handsome you are. And to read such nice things about you. Have a wonderful life

Linda

Oh my Duncan, what a BIG boy you are!!! You're very handsome and I'm sure a lot of fun! Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Duncan

Duncan you are a a big,beautiful, baby and congratulations on being DOTD!
    I had never heard of a Daniff so I had to do a search and found more information about your breed.
    Just in case others would like to find out more I went here: http://daniff.webs.com/
    Daniff's are awesome!

Darling Duncan!

Duncan - you are such a cute sweet boy! I'm assuming that a Daniff is a cross between a Mastiff and a Great Dane? Whatever you are, you are an awesome mix!
    Enjoy your Dog of the Day status, Duncan!

Duncan the Gentle Giant!

Hi Duncan! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!
    What a magnificent specimen of canine perfection you are, Duncan...and so cute! I had to laugh reading your vital stats! At 6 ft. tall and 185 lbs. you're a foot taller, and nearly 100 pounds heavier, than me! But your most impressive size wouldn't intimidate me one bit, as it's clear from that sweet expression on your beautiful face, the love in your eyes, that you're a gentle giant at heart...a mush bucket, cuddler; the consummate lap dog! What a lucky family, having a fukid as big and beautiful and loving as you, sweetheart! They are so very proud of their big boy, and we're so very lucky to have a pup as deserving as you as today's "top dog!"

Enjoy your big day on center stage, Duncan! I'm sure your family's pulling out all the stops, spoiling you rotten!
    BIG hugs and lots of kisses to you, beautiful Duncan!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Duncan

I love Duncan, what a wonderful , big fella! Really 185, are you serious, I am 5ft tall and 100, could be an issue but since he's so gentle maybe a piece'a'cake Duncan is so awsome and a perfect DOTD. peace and love

We live in Southern California in the mountains in a resort community Big Bear.

My Duncan

Thanks so much for the kind and sweet words you all said about my big baby Duncan. It's so great to share our furbabies with people who can totally relate to the love,joy,loyalty and friendship they bring into our lives.Xx