Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gorgeous Gizmo

Gorgeous Gizmo

Good morning Gizmo, what nice letters you can write! You have been through hard times but it looks as if your human parents have a good heart for kitties that need to be rescued. Enjoy your day with Sofi chasing each other and having another party

georgeous gizmo

what a charming "tail" about a charming kitty! soooo glad you chose to join your family and that all your "hurts" were taken care of. congratulations to our cat of the day!!!!

Woo Hoooo, Gizmo !! :O)

Congratulations on being COTD, Gizmo !! How lucky you are to have a family that loves you. Every pet should have so much love. I, too have a kitty named Gizmo .... she was COTD on July 6, 2002. Many more happy and love-filled days to you, Gizmo!!

Imagine how happy this little guy is, now. He's one of those special pets that can't be bought or bred, they just have to find you, and you never have another like them. Congratulations, and good luck.

A rags to riches story if ever there was one! In this case the "riches" part is finding the love of the most wonderful humans. Your story was filled with sad words like skinny, cold, afraid, and of course that nasty old abscess. We're so glad that has all changed and you can now use words like bigger, healthy, run and play, and your "own" big green chair. Gizmo your story is touching and how nice to see you today with clear eyes and living with lots and lots of love. Reign on little friend as our very special Sunday Cat of the Day and kudos to your humans for an unspeakable act of kindness and love.

Congratulations Gizmo, on adopting very wonderful people who you knew would take care of you, even though you played "hard to get" at first. Black cats in particular have it tough, I think. Just the fact that they're hard to see at night and might get hit by a car. I'm glad you've turned into a sweetie.

Dear, beautiful, Gizmo! I want to thank you for taking time out from your busy, busy day to write to us. You are truly a miracle kitty and your tale is one of inspiration, unfaltering devotion and unconditional love!! You creatures never fail to amaze us humans!! Faced with the cruelest hardships of this world, you somehow manage, with a little help from your friends, to summon the courage, the determination, the will to survive and thrive! Your family deserves all of our praise and thanks for never giving up and giving a most deserving soul the home every kitty dreams of!! You are a true feline heroine Gizmo! I am honored to have met you, sweet girl! I wish for you a very long, happy and healthy life there with your amazing family!! You are BOTH blessed to have each other to love! Congratulations to Gizmo, our most beautiful, inspirational, Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Good morning Gizmo!

Originally posted by Pam
    A rags to riches story if ever there was one!
    We agree with Pam, "rags to riches" for sure! We read each line of your story with great interest, and are soooo happy you are now so well loved and HAPPY!

We used to live in Amherst and Hollis, NH...and we too brought in a number of furrbabies from your "neighborhood!"

Catgratulations, handsome Gizmo, on being today's most deserving Cat of the Day! We pray you and Sofi live long, warm, happy kitty lives curled up together!!! We revisited Sofi...please say hi to her as well!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs for sure...Bari and the Pride

Gizmo's amazing story has brightened my day! That he overcame so many life threatening obstacles to secure a safe and warm place in his humans' hearts and home is truly miraculous, and demonstrates once again the awesome power of love. Enjoy your special day, Gizmo, and may you and your remarkable family continue to enrich each others' lives for many years to come!
    Last edited by Lennie B.; 11-17-2002 at 06:03 PM.

Gizmo - mmmm, my favorite - black kitties!
    My Mr. Magic (R/B) was also a rescue and a long haired black kitty. Yes, it seems true - black cats can have a rough start.

Your story is amazing and I am so pleased to learn that you now have such a wonderful home and you are well loved.

Enjoy this day set aside in just your honor - Cat of the Day!!

GIZMO THE GREAT!

I have always known that Pet Talk people are exceptional people , and once again the proof is in the fact that Gizmo the great was able to overcome such a bad start and find a loving home.It takes a lot of caring to take in a cat , pay his vet bills and then break through his fear and mistrust . But the reward is a cat that becomes not just a pet , but a companion. Best Wishes from the lost hotel cats to GIZMO THE GREAT , COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Gizmo

What a truely touching story Gizmo. I am so glad that your hardships fell upon such a caring and loving family. Hats off to your family. One thing though, i am a little confused in regards to your gender. Mind you i found this little error very funny, but on your profile it says: Gender: female and age: male. I'm sorry to mention this but it did make my day.
    Congratulations dear sweet Gizmo on being the most deserving Cat of the Day.
    Big kitty hugs and kisses to you precious.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Gizmo the Greatest, you are sooooo Gorgeous!!! My baby boy kitty, Blacky, is sitting here on my lap admiring you too. We were also wondering if you were a male or female, due to that funny little error mentioned above, but either way, we can all see you're a Beauty!!! You shine from all the care and love your given by your Purrfect Parents!!!!! What a touching story that turned out so nice--it just made my day!!! Your sis Sofi is very pretty too in her photo from a couple years ago! Have fun running through your loving, warm home today with Sofi! Congrats to you, and BIG congrats to yet another set of Wonderful Human Parents!!!! The world is a better place because of all of you!!!!

Gizmo
    What a gorgeous fur baby you are! I'm so glad you found a loving forever home and family to live with. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

Gizmo is a boy! Sorry for that error, folks.