Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taggart is FOUR!!

Happy (belated) birthday!
    Hope Taggart got a good treat for his special day.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Happy birthday, Taggart!!! I can't believe he's four!! I love the first picture of him and Zoee.

How is Zoee doing?? ANY clue when she'll be back home?

Unless I missed that thread, I'm sorry.
    Actually I was just about to post an update on her. She is doing GREAT!! We stayed at my moms this past Friday and she stayed upstairs with us. She went up and down the stairs a few times (even though she shouldn't) but even after that she was not limping at all!! So we are thinking she might come home on May 20th when we come home from Tahoe. Fingers crossed!! Thanks for asking about my girl.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! He had lots of fun with his cuzzins. And he has a new cuzzin that just came home last night. He will get to meet her in two weeks.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Happy 4th Birthday handsome boy!!!

HAPPY BELATED 4th BIRTHDAY TAGGART!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day with your cuzzins.

Happy Birthday!!