Thread: Paco!

Paco!

Paco you are such a cute boy! I'm gkad a loving family found and adopted you! Happy dotd!

Paco...You are a very handsome fellow. You look like you are full of energy. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda

Paco

Paco, you are one very relaxed & cool dude!

Paco's the one!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Paco, and how deserving you are of our "top dog" honors!!!
    What a handsome, simply precious Boston boy you are, Paco; just look at that classic froggy leg pose, that smile! And you have every reason to smile, don't you Paco! It's not every pup who can boast their very own 3 piece living room set! Your Mom traveled a long, long way to welcome you home, Paco! But what's a few hours' drive when the prize at the end of the ride is a pup as precious as you; a joyful, life loving furkid, a best friend and loving companion for life!
    Thanks for starting my day off with a HUGE smile, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day on center stage, cutie pup, celebrating to the max with your proud family, being spoiled rotten!
    Love and hugs and smoochies to you, precious Paco! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Boston Terriers

It's great to see another Boston Terrier here being the Dog Of The Day! My dog is named Rocky, he is a Boston Terrier too and he was the Dog Of The Day on April 25 2012.
    I invite you to visit my website which is dedicated to the Boston Terriers. You could send some of your photos or videos to be posted on the website.
    Rocky the Boston Terrier Dog

Hi Paco, What a cute little boy you are! Yes, you are just adorable and I'd like to hold you. I am so glad you have a wonderul home and a loving family. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries

Paco

Paco is so wonderful and adorable, I'll bet he makes everyday brighter! Excellent DOTD, peace and love

HELLO PACO! (winking) You are one gorgeous Boston! I am in love with you. Happy Dog of the day! Beenie is sitting beside me blushing from your handsomeness (is that a word lol)!

You sound like one happy dog, Paco. Playing with your basketball, taking bike rides, sitting on your sofa...ah, what a life! Happy DOTD!

Paco!

You are so cute and funny, Paco! And I love your name...you look like a Paco - lol!
    Such a happy lil' guy...enjoy your DOTD status!