Thread: Furangel Sweet Pea~

Furangel Sweet Pea~

To Kayla, dear mom to Pierre~

I am truly honored to be the first to thank you for sharing your beautiful boy Pierre with us, allowing us the opportunity to pay tribute to the very special, brave and courageous pup that he was, and how much he means to you and your family. His incredible fighting spirit, his love for life and his family, are an inspiration to us all. He truly was a miracle pup, surviving that harrowing Christmas battle with such courage. It was not yet his time, and I am so happy for Pierre and your family, that you were able to enjoy those final, very special 3 months together; that he was able to earn his angel wings on his terms, surrounded by the love of his devoted family.

I have loved "Pierre's song," "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head," since I was a kid, and I couldn't agree more that the lyrics so poignantly, so perfectly, echo his very optimistic, bright and beautiful personality. And there's no doubt in my mind that as he passed, Pierre sent that sweet song of encouragement to you to comfort you, saying, "No worries mommy, everything is going to be OK!!!"

But there's one thing I know
    The blues he sends to meet me won't defeat me
    It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep falling on my head
    But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
    Crying's not for me
    Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
    Because I'm free
    Nothing's worrying me
    I've never heard the version you mentioned, Leon Triplett's, but I will definitely search it out, and no doubt shed a few bittersweet tears along with you as I listen.

Pierre, your precious Sweet Pea, may no longer be there with you physically, Kayla, but his spirit lives on in all of the priceless memories you made, the cherished photos, the pawprints he left on your heart, and "his song." And I believe as you do, that God loves all of his creatures, that they all will one day take their rightful place in heaven; that Pierre waits patiently for you at the Rainbow Bridge, happily awaiting that wonderful day when you and he cross over together. Let that certainty bring you peace as you await your reunion.

I hope seeing your beloved Pierre being honored here today brings you a bit of comfort, Kayla. He was one extra special furkid, your furry soul mate, your Dog of a Lifetime, and your family so very blessed to have known his unconditional love and devotion. Thank you for having the strength to share his very moving story with us all.

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Pierre, what a sad ending to your story. But happiness awaited you at the Rainbow Bridge, I'm sure. You were so cute and it's easy to see, very much loved. I hope it's a special day for your humans to see you as DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Pierre - what a beautiful soul you were - both in body and in spirit. It's sad that you had to leave for RB when you could have had more loving years with your adoring parents. I know that they miss you terribly, as everyone can tell by the lovely tribute made to you today. You will always be DOTD in their hearts. Loving wishes going out to you at RB, from me and the Fuzzbuttz. Play hard and be happy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Blog Entries

Pierre

Ah, wee Pierre, what an angel. I just put on me make-up so I won't shed a tear, you were the best of the best and always will be! Such a darling, peace and love to Sweet Peas whole family

We live in Southern California in the mountains in a resort community Big Bear.

Sweet Pierre.

I hope someday that you will all find peace in the joyful memories you shared with your Furbaby.Xx