Thread: Beautiful Selah!

Beautiful Selah!

Hello, Selah, stunning black Percheron horse! I don't know much about Percherons except that they are strong. What a lovely lady you are! And well-mannered too I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Pet of the Day up in beautiful Michigan!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Selah what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. It must be lots of fun having you for a best friend. How blessed your family is to have you. I hope you are enjoying your special day today. Maybe having an extra treat to much on.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Shelah!

Greeting Selah! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a fine representative of your noble breed you are; stunning, simply magnificent! While I have never been guardian to one, I adore horses, especially draft (draught) horses, so it was an extra special treat to see you being honored here today! My neighbor has a stable of Shires, and to stand beside an animal so large, so tall, is breathtaking! That photo of your lovely rider/guardian posing beside you gives us some perspective of just how big you are! But at heart you're a gentle giant, with a heart worth of your stature, and as your Mom says, with the best of manners! (Love that line about bringing Daddy home safely!) You've only been with your family a short while, but already you've stitched yourself permanently into the fabric of their hearts, and I wish for you all, many, many more wonderful years together! How lucky they are to have you in their lives, Shelah!
    Lots of love and a HUGE "hug" to you on your much deserved day of honor, stunning Selah!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Selah, you reminded me of a giant version of Black Beauty! I can make out some dapples in your coat, very pretty. Happy POTD! Robin

Happy Pet of the Day, Selah. You are a very beautiful horse, and you sound like a joy to own. Enjoy your day!

Blog Entries

Selah

Selah sounds like a perfect fit for your family, what a beauty! So glad she was chosen POTD, hope it was a special for her and she got spoiled a wee bit as she surely deserves it, peace and love

You sure are a beauty Selah! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Selah

Wow, she is a gorgeous horse! I love her shiny black coat. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.