Thread: Riley Mae!

Riley Mae!

Hi Riley Mae what a beautiful girl you are! I can see you are a tyupical German shepher being a drama queen. I love all your pictures, especially the one with your fur sibs. Happy dotd to you

Riley Mae....What a beautiful lady you are. I would love to give you a big hug. You look so pretty sitting on top of the desk.
    Riley Mae it sounds like you have a wonderful family. Dogie and human. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you and your dogie family.

Linda

Riley Mae

What a lovely girl. Thanks for sharing her siblings; I always wonder what the other family members look like.

Hello, Riley Mae! If that was my desk you're sitting on, I'd never get any work done! Happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Riley Mae, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are a very pretty girl and sweet too. I'm sure you have a wonderful home and are loved by your humans and the other dogs. I hope all of you have many more years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Beautiful Riley Mae!

Hi there Riley Mae! A very happy Dog of the Day to you and your proud family!
    What a stunning, simply gorgeous GSD you are, Riley Mae, and true to your noble breed, so intelligent and devoted...loyal to a fault! But who knew German Shepherds had a goofy side too? Your photo essay covers all the bases, and gives us the BEST look at the many endearing, adorable, irresistible sides of your personality, your love for life and your family! But that shot of you atop your family's desk tells me somewhere, hidden deep inside your gene pool, there must be some goat! But who can blame you! You just want to be with your people, where the action is, right sweetheart? I'm just wondering if your St. Bernard sibs have ever joined you "up there!"
    Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your fabulous photos (heart melters all), and your very special story with us all! They truly are blessed, having a beautiful best friend as loyal and loving, as special as you, in their lives!

Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, sweet girl, celebrating with your proud humans and best buds Grace and Ben! Lots of love and hugs to you, beautiful Riley Mae, and to beautiful Ben and Grace, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are a purty doggie! I like your shoe smelling ritual, I could picture it in my mind while I read it, Ha! Happy DOTD! Robin

Congratulations on being DOTD, Riley Mae. Your photos were simply adorable. You look so happy and content. Enjoy your day!

Blog Entries

Riley Mae

I sure loved seein' Riley Mae today! What a sweet name, she looks and sounds so much like my Aunty Lorna. She must be a total joy to have around, what a lovely DOTD!! Sure hope she had lotsa fun today, Ben and Grace are awsome as well Peace and love

You're beautiful Riley Mae! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Riley Mae!

What great pics...I love them all, but I have to say that the one with your two friends is my fave!
    I laughed when I read about you smelling the shoes of guests - lol! Were there any that didn't meet your approval? A bit too stinky?
    Well Riley Mae - may everyday be DOTD for you!