Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sergeant Pepper is no lonely heart;)

sgt pepper is very lucky

what wonderful parents you have they are good people and are blessed.

Sweet and beautiful Sgt. Pepper!

Happy Cat of the Day to you precious Sgt. Pepper, from this kitty and Beatles lover!
    What a handsome, yummy creamsicle kitty you are, Pepper! And may I say, I nearly fell off my chair when I read your profile, that you were 17 years young!!! You look like a youngster!
    It's hard to imagine a more special bond of love than one forged since birth, and we give great thanks to your Mommy for taking all of you in in your time of need; providing your furmom with a warm and comfy place to welcome you into the world, AND keeping you all!!! How wonderful is that!
    Your Mom's life was forever changed that fateful day, and how blessed you all are to have found your way to one another!
    Enjoy your much deserved retirement, Sgt. Pepper, your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight! And to you and all of your furry sibs, wishes for many more happy years of shared love and friendship!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Pepper, and to all of your siblings, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks for the wonderful comments about Pepper. He's enjoying his day--he knew something was up and I had to tell him about it. Of course, he's smiling his told-you-so smile now. I want to apologize for the confusion, the other kitten in Pepper's baby photo is his brother, Q-tip, who sadly passed away in 2006. Here's his sister, Tonka:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tonka.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	53447

And this is Pepper with his momma:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sgt Pepper and Simone.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	53448

He's been a happy, talky boy his whole life, and it's only been in the last two or three years that he's settled into a more indoor only cat. Pepper sends purrs and hugs, and thanks you all for your comments.

You are such a beauty! Loved seeing your kitten photo. Your orange color is so rich and pretty. Happy COTD! Robin

Another Orange Boy RULES!

I swear, there is no sweeter car than and orange and white boy. You were so darling as a baby!
    I hope this day is a day to remember in your household.

I love you!
    Treasure your Earth and all the glorious Life that abounds...gently...

What a handsome boy you are, Sgt Pepper, and how nice to see so many photos of you at different stages in your life. It was a really hard job to get any more adorable than your baby photo, but you managed it sweetheart! How did you do that? Mind you, with a mum and beautiful as yours, you had a head start in life.

I have no doubt you are having a wonderful party today, full of all the things you love.

Congratulations, precious Pepper!

Orangemen are precious no matter what their age. Pepper was a very cute baby, but now such a handsome senior!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Pretty Pepper!

Pepper - you are one pretty boy! I can tell by looking at all of your awesome pictures that you really have a good life - you, your sibs, and your mama!
    Enjoy this COTD, and keep on doing what you do best...being an awesome cat!

Sergeant Pepper

What a beautiful kitty! I love his white paws and pretty orange stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.