Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: May 2 - a Special E-Day

I have heard that Juke Joint Joseph Angel has relocated to you area living both in a PetsMart and as a guest to keep hid HH Lady Edwina Rose and Cat in Law Eddie company.
    He thinks that his Dear One is getting better looking every day , and his love is growing.
    Big Cat of the Day celbration tonight with take out from Spagos!!
    Great Big Steaks with all the trimmimgs
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Happy E Day Ms Edwina & Eddie. Love the new picture of you both relaxing oh so close together.
    Hope your Secretary has a few treats saved up for you later in the day. Enjoy your weekend.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Now HOW did I miss this????
    So sorry to be late with the well wishes sweet E's!!! I bet you spent your day being spoiled rotten. All my gang send extra big lovies to you both. Winnie sends an extra one to Lady Edwina who is her idol plus namesake!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAPPY BELATED E- DAY!!! You both look great.

As mentioned before E-Day celebrations go more than just a day so I am sure they are still on
    Happy belated E-Day, sweet kitties

Whoops. Well, I missed celebrating E-Day, so propose we celebrate E-month instead. Sounds fair to me. Smootchie-wootchies to the adorable Es and warm regards to their pet humans. Hope things are finally going smoothly for you re the move. {{{Cyber-hugs}}}
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

E-day

Happy E-day to all.You have mentioned 2001 and 2004 in the post.Is cat of the day is selected after three years gap?

This is, without question, a day to be designated as ultra-special. There's a rumor going around from the Catmobile that a parade and all out gala is being planned in your honor.

Sending lots of lovies for the spectacular E's
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE