Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frost

Beautiful blue Frost!

We have a star in our midst! What a handsome blue smurf you are, Frost, and oh boy, you sure know how to pose for the camera...model material, calender worthy, for sure! Your photos are heart melting and heart warming. I just melted at the sight of you and your littermates with your furmom, and your closeups are simply mesmerizing! Talk about expressive eyes! And speaking of calenders, great thanks to your very own mom for helping to make Pet Talk's 2012 kitty calender a reality! What a a wonderful, caring, devoted mom and dad you have in Michelle and Guido, and how lucky are they, having a furkid as sweet and loving and irresistibly "quirky" as you, Frost! You're the best, Frostyman, and so very worthy of the title Cat of the Day, every day!

Hope you and Pirate are both enjoying a fun day of celebration, being loved to the max and spoiled rotten! Love and lots of cuddles to you, beautiful Frost, and to Pirate too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy COTD to you, Frost. Your story is so sweet and funny. A foot fetish? Oh, my. Enjoy your day!

Sweet Frosty!

What a beautiful cat you have found! He is SO handsome! Congratulate Frosty for Sugar and I!
    Mia and Sugar

Blog Entries

Frost

I love Frost, what a fascinating, magnificent little fella!! Ya'll must be very proud of his fine self, anyone would be happy to share life with wonderful Frost! Hope today was great, peace and love

Congratulations to handsome Frost on being today's Cat of the Day!
    It's so nice to see one of Pet Talk's own kitties honored today.
    I hope Frost got spoiled today because it's his special day!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Hooray it's our FROST as Cat of the Day!

What a darling you are, with that grey / blue coat of yours and those huge eyes. I had a chuckle at your HuMom showing off your "baby photo" -- something tells me you wouldn't approve, ha haaa. And quirks? Frost doesn't have "quirks" he has distinctive ideas of right and wrong, and not even Michelle and Guido are going to change his mind about it.

Perhaps you know something about Cat Food that we don't, Frost, as you seem to be very specific about not only the brand but the actual formula as well.

Sending you cuddles handsome boy. So glad to see you as our COTD!

Fabulous Lil' Frost!

Frost - you are so cute! I love your coat...and your fun personality!
    May everyday be COTD for you!

Frost

What a beautiful kitty! I love his gorgeous amber eyes and cute grey nose. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Thank you all so much!!! Both Frost & I truly appreciate them all. Frost spent most his day yesterday napping. He loves to sleep more than any other of the kitties in the house. When he decided to grace us with his presence it was 'love me' time. He hopped up on the kitchen table where my FIL was reading the paper and stretched out across it. He got his lovies from FIL then he hopped down and came into the bedroom for a snack. When he finished there it was my turn to give him his lovies. He pranced over in front of me (at the computer) and started headbutting me. Snuggles were given and some kisses too. He actually drops his head in front of you (close) so you can kiss his head. He does this to his mamma Bella and to Vega too. Which was his next stop. It was 'Sissy, clean me' time. Vega licked his head and face until Frost was content. Then some 'nip time'. He's a mellow niphead. He rolls around and plays gently unless...UNLESS, another kitty tries to steal his patch of nip. LOL Then when he started coming down from his 'nip buzz' time for another nap. He really is a silly, special & purrfect boy. We thank you again so much. He had a great day.

Michelle & Frost

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Frost you are indeed a heart throb. I too adore grey kitties and you are just beautiful and with an outstanding personality. I hope you had the most awesome Cato of the Day celebration with your fabulous family.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Precious Frost, I am sorry I missed you yesterday, but I just know that you had a wonderful day of celebration.

Many congratulations!

Frost, I'm sorry that I'm a bit late. You sure are a handsome boy. I adore blue boys. Congrats on being COTD!!!