Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And Then There Were Eight!!!

Welcome home, FINNEGAN!!!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You gotta love an orange boy

Finnegan! Aw! Welcome to your new home little one! Good to hear he and Colby are friends

Congrats on getting little Finnegan!

Tracey- I did NOT see this thread!!! OMG, what a beauty! I do love the name Finnigan, Lillycat has a Finnie, and a Flannie! Finnegan and Flannigan...he he he.

I also did love the name Donovan.

Congrats to the 8 pack! You are hot on my heels, I am at 10.

Dear Sky and Ziggy, Pearl and Storm ... now you have four orange brothers! I was just wondering how you are all getting along. Dear handsome Storm, is meowmie going to let your coat grow back in or will you be having a short summer 'do? Either way I think you look terrific. Could you please have meowmie give all eight of you some hugs and lovies from me. <= you give me one of these
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Thanks again everyone. Work has been very busy this week so I barely have time to get on the computer. Colby and my newest kitten,name still to be determined, have become fast friends. They were playing for about 2 hours tonight while Alani & Blaze just slept. I just don't know why A & B have become so lazy lately. I really haven't seen them play very much since I adopted Colby. I knew that Colby needed a buddy and this little guy was the right choice. I'll try to take pictures of these two playing together this weekend.
    A&B might be a little depressed or down. They might need extra lovies. Honestly I don't think I would have enough time to take care of that many cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataholic View Post
    Tracey- I did NOT see this thread!!! OMG, what a beauty! I do love the name Finnigan, Lillycat has a Finnie, and a Flannie! Finnegan and Flannigan...he he he.

I also did love the name Donovan.

Congrats to the 8 pack! You are hot on my heels, I am at 10.
    Thanks. I don't think I'll ever get to 10.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Dear Sky and Ziggy, Pearl and Storm ... now you have four orange brothers! I was just wondering how you are all getting along. Dear handsome Storm, is meowmie going to let your coat grow back in or will you be having a short summer 'do? Either way I think you look terrific. Could you please have meowmie give all eight of you some hugs and lovies from me. <= you give me one of these
    Sky and Storm are fine with them but the girls still hiss and growl. I think that Ziggy would love to be an only cat. Pearl seems very interested in both Colby and Finnegan and maybe some day she'll actually play with them. Yes, Storm will continue to keep his fur short because it's much easier for both of us to manage this way. Hugs and lovies will be passed out soon. Thanks.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aww! another orangie! Welcome Finnegan! What a purr! Reminds me of my Josie

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10