Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: And Then There Were Eight!!!

I agree with Maggie - I love the name Finnegan, and it seems to fit him - at least looking at the pictures. He is adorable - those great eyes. They remind me of my Duffy's eyes - you can see into his soul through them.

There's another possibility - Duffy

And I know why you get all these orangies - they match your carpets

Congratulations on your blessed arrival - may you all live long and prosper.

Welcome to the family Finnegan.

I like the name Finnegan.........Finn for short. But to go with the D names I like Declan and Danny Boy.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Where Oh Where is the cuteness overload warning???? It's desperately needed for this little fellow, when I saw his picture and video I turned into mush on the floor. What a little sweetheart

Wow, he sure has quite a turbo-purr! As for a name, I tend to go with Declan. Would you give him some welcome lovies from me? May you both enjoy many many years of love and companionship together! Your new little sweetheart could not have found a better Meowmie!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Congratulations on the newest orange addition to your family!
    I like the name Finnegan and Dublin and several other D names, good luck on deciding which one is just right for him.
    I hope to see many new photos of him and the other kitties in your happy cat filled home.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

He is one LUCKY BOY and I think he knows that already! Wow! Such a pretty orangie boy that purrrrrs like a 18 wheeler. He is going to fit right in! I can't wait to hear stories and see more of him! CONGRATULATIONS to both of you!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Congrats on your new addition. I like Finnegan too, but I looked up Irish names on the web.

Declan, Delaney, Devin, Donovan, Donnelly, Dempsey,

I'm sure what ever you choose will fit purrfectly.

He sure is gorgeous. There's something about Orange fellows.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Thanks again everyone. I'm still unsure if his name will either stay Finnegan or become Darby or Dublin. I think that it'll most likely be between these three names. Tonight he let me pet him and his motor started up again. Later on Colby was playing pawsies with him under the door and then Alani & Blaze also joined in. Finnegan then started scratching at the door so I opened it up and he peeked out. I then picked him up and let him out for a bit. Colby is in love with him and he was following him every where he went. There wasn't any hissing or growling from any of the cats except a little hiss from Alani. Blaze and Alani were also very interested in him. Storm just sat there and didn't really seem very interested. Sky slept the whole time up on top of the refrigerator and both girls were back in my bedroom. On Sat. I did buy some comfort zone plugins and I one going in both bedrooms and one in my living room/dining room area. I also bought 2 calming collars and put them on both of my girls. I think it's made a slight difference for Pearl but it doesn't seem to do anything for Ziggy so far. I hope to get some good pictures soon.

Oh my, he is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
    And listen to that purr..................... he has stolen my heart in a split of a second!!!!

I would go for Finnigan! But IF you want an irish name with a "d", then Dublin would be my favorite
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    My Dear Michael Angel who passed on at 20 would love if you could put Michael somewhere in your New Owesome Orangies name!!
    All of My Many Owesome Orange Angels are pleasded and we pray that the socializations go well
    We look forward to seeing Orange in your Cat Pile!!!
    Just a thought ... Michael had a middle name and I don't remember if it was spelled Dillon or Dylan. Maybe Catmandu can help me. But there's another D name. I like Finnegan, too! He reminds me a lot of Milo but with a different tabby pattern. He's beautiful! Hi, Finn, sweet boy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

KAK, how's the new orangey guy? Actually, I should ask how the two new orangey guys are! Could you please give some hugs and lovies to your kitties from me - one of their many fans!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Colby? Colby??? Where have I been and what have I missed?

Anyway, this little guy is GORGEOUS!!! I'm sorry Tracey, but he is definitely a Finn(egan).

Thanks again everyone. Work has been very busy this week so I barely have time to get on the computer. Colby and my newest kitten,name still to be determined, have become fast friends. They were playing for about 2 hours tonight while Alani & Blaze just slept. I just don't know why A & B have become so lazy lately. I really haven't seen them play very much since I adopted Colby. I knew that Colby needed a buddy and this little guy was the right choice. I'll try to take pictures of these two playing together this weekend.

I'm with Karen -I seem have to missed Colby. but little Finn is the cutest boy ever. I was not surprised that gorgeous Alani and Blaze didn't want to play with a new boy; they simply have each other.
    But hopefully Colby abd little Finn (that's my favorite of the names) will be another cute couple.

Ah, what a cutie-pie. He looks irresistible. I'm very fond of the name Finnegan (I wonder why?) but thought of Donegal or Dublin. At any rate I think your newest darlings are wonderful.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Thanks again everyone. Well I've decided to keep his name Finnegan because he seems to like it. I tried a few other names out on him and he just didn't respond. When I say the name Finnegan he looks at me and he'll also sometimes meow. He's been out with the others since Sat. afternoon and he's doing great. He now also acts like he's lived here for a long time just like his new friend Colby. I was able to take some more pictures of Finnegan and also Colby playing with Finnegan but I've been too busy to resize them so you'll just have to wait. Poor Colby has a hot spot on the back of his neck. I'm going to start a thread in cat health about it.