Thread: Nemo

Nemo

Hi Nemo......What a beautiful baby you are. You are the perfect first dog. I have always had an animal. I don't know what I
    would do without one. They have brought so much love and joy into my life. It is unconditional. I hope that you and Nemo
    will have many many wonderful years together. He is adorable. He is the perfect first baby.

Linda

Hello Nemo, What a cute little boy you are! Yes, I can see the Pom in you. If you're anything like my new Sissy Pom, you are smart and loving. I am so glad you have a good home and I'm sure you and your human will have many wonderful years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

I need a Cuteness Alert for adorable Nemo!

Oh my goodness, what an adorable, black, furry cutie you are, Nemo! How wonderful that you were rescued and now you are enjoying loads of fun and love with your very caring person Shelter pets are special! I hope your person will register for PT so we can enjoy watching you grow up and have all kinds of good times. Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Nemo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Nemo the First!

Oh, be still my heart! What a precious pup you are, Nemo! Your photo spread is beyond heart melting; totally swoon worthy! I wish I could pick you up and cover that sweet face of yours with a zillion smoochies! I've always been mom to "big" doggies, but years ago my heart was stolen by a precious little Pom x named Blackie, and since then have been a life long fan of Poms!

As has been said, every shelter pet is special, and in you your Mommy (or Daddy) has been blessed with the best! It breaks my heart to think you were once a homeless shelter pup, perhaps only days away from a most unspeakable fate. But blessedly your Mom found her way to you in time, and oh, what a case of love at first sight it was for you both! Your Mom couldn't wish for a more perfect "first," and how lucky she is to have a best friend for life, a devoted and loving companion and furry soul mate, in you!

Thanks for the HUGE smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, and every minute of your wonderful, love filled life! You're an angel!
    Love and cuddles to you, precious Nemo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy DOTD to you, Nemo. That last photo of you, you have such a cute expression on your face, my heart just melted. Enjoy your day!

Blog Entries

Nemo

Wow, is Nemo ever a little darling eh? He must brighten everyones day, sure made me smile to see him! Hope the day is especially fun for all the family,peace and love

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I couldn't turn the computer off for the day, without first sending congratulations to cute little Nemo. In true Pom fashion, you sound like a smart and energetic little bundle of fluff, and I can see why your Mom/Dad loves you so much.

Sending wishes to you for a long and happy and healthy lifetime, full of love and wonderful adventures. Congratulations going across the DE/MD border straight to your house for capturing today's spotlight as DOTD!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Aww Nemo, you're such a cutie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla