Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Krazy Kira;)

Krazy Kira;)

Sweet little Kira, what an incredibly prettyslim tuxie girl you are. But there seems to be something in the name because we have a Kiri who is just your age and she is just as mischievous. I know that your parents only want to tease you when they name you "little stinker" but we have similar names here for naughty Kiri.
    It seems that you have a wonderful time in your office with the lizards and the ants and ambushing your humans.
    Have a sun Cat of the Day party today, sweet girl. Kiri sends purrings

What a pretty little Tuxie girl you are, Kira, our Cat of the Day!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are a very cool cat Kira. I thought I was looking at a picture of my cat Tinker. Sounds like you have a great home. Love that you travel in the car with your owners. Enjoy your day pretty girl.

Sweet Kira

Congrats Kira and family. Your story surely is fun to read. You and your family are lucky to have found one another. Everyone seems to be happy. I am sorry you lost your Katie. She sounded like one sweet doggie buddy. I hope your day is filled wlth extra lovin' (could they love you any more than they already do?) and filled with lots of extra treats! Again, congrats on being the Cat of the Day, Kira!

XOXOXOXO

Sas and her campers

Hi Kira, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty girl you are and you sound so smart too. I liked all the photos but that one of you and Katie was special; I'm sorry she's gone. My Annie is also very good with my cat and little dogs. I enjoyed reading about you and it sounds as if you have a wonderful loving family. Be careful around the pool and dont fall in any more. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Congrats on being COTD pretty Kiara!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Kira's Special Day

I think Kira is special everyday! She is quite the sleek and handsome girl - I am so glad that she had a dog friend - and the photo with Katie is a lasting treasure... Thanks for sharing them with us!
    We think we rescue them... it is they who rescue us!

What a Great Dynamic Duo you and Katie make Kira!!!
    Golden Retreivers are such wonderful gentle and kind hearted Dogs, and we can tell taht you and Katie were so close.
    We know that Katie Angel is still with you as your Guardian Angel a job that Golden Labrador Retreivers are so perfect for , as they are such loving Dogs!!!

We are not suprised that you have a touch of the Nawtee in you Kira, then again you are so young and that is the priveledge of Our Cats of the Future to raise a little bit of heck once in a while to sow thier wild oats , so to speak.

We are sending a Double Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Friend Dear Katie Angel ^^ and Our New Friend^^ and Our New Cat of the Day Karmic Kira ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations Kira on being Cat of the Day! You are a most elegant young lady ... it is hard to imagine anything remotely related to "mischief" about you. Your photo with Katie is so precious - I am sorry you lost your good friend. Maybe some day Mom and Dad will bring another friend home for you sweetie. Meanwhile, keep your office well organized and manage your hoomans accordingly darling - life is good.

Enjoy your special day and celebrate joyfully.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

What a sweet and beautiful girl you are, Kira. I'm glad you picked the right humans to live with, and I know they too are happy to have you around. Your garden looks wonderful and you are probably busy catching little critters most of the time... I bet you were doing that when you fell in the pool.

Have fun today and make sure you get extra treats and loving. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, Kira!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Kira Kitty Extraordinaire!

What a beautiful and smart tuxie girl you are, Kira! You've learned all kinds of ways to have fun and get into adventures! How neat that you travel with your humans between Florida and North Carolina, I bet those are both beautiful places with lots of ways for you to keep busy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Kira!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Kira! What a beautiful tuxie girl you are, and a lizard hunter extraordinaire! I have a special place in my for lizard hunting tuxies. I'm always amazed when I hear of kitties who travel well, guess that's because of all the injuries I've sustained due to reluctant travelers. They all associate the kitty carrier with "Them". Maybe my little girl Grace would tolerate it better if she had a Sherpa Bag. I had to google it. Congratulations on being our Cat Of The Day Kira! Watch out for the pool!

Kira what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. It's hard to belive there is any thing naughty about you. But as mom to 7 kitties, I know well that looks can be deceiving. Somehow I don't think that when you are naughty, you are really that bad. More fun loving and mischievious I should think. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira, Kitty Extraordianaire!

Happy Cat of the Day to you beautiful Kira Bira; kitty extraordinaire, aka "the little stinker!"

What a beautiful Tuxie girl you are, Kira, and even more beautiful on the inside, with that heart of pure gold!
    I couldn't agree more with your Mom, that choosing rescue comes with priceless rewards..."In return for a forever home, you get a forever friend", and that is just what your family has in you, sweetheart!

As a life long mom to kitties and Retrievers, I have to tell you that the photo your Mom has shared with us, of you and Katie cuddling up together, brought tears to my eyes. Goldens are known for their big hearts of gold, and in you Katie had a golden hearted soul mate! I'm sure having you as her best fur buddy brought much joy and comfort to her during her final days, just as your parents found solace in your unconditional love after her passing. I'm sure Katie is looking down on you and your family today from the Rainbow Bridge, so happy to know her legacy of love lives on through you; so proud to see you being honored here today!

How lucky your family is to have a stalwart traveling pal, a joyful, life loving best friend for life in you, Kira! You're the best!!!
    Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, and to you and your Mom and Dad, wishes for many, many more happy, laugh and love filled years together!

Hugs and kisses to you, precious Kira!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kira, you sound like one of my kitties--her favorite past time was waiting for us to come outside so she could attack our legs. You are a real beauty, Kira--both inside and out--and it's so wonderful that you helped your family through their grief at losing Katie. Enjoy your Cat of the Day!