Thread: Exquisite Minette!

Exquisite Minette!

Bon jour, Minette in France! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful, most exquisite Calico queen you are, Minette! I simply love your name, sweetheart; so fitting a girl as beautiful as youarself!

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your first family, Minette. After 16 wonderful years as official greeter to your family's nursery, tending to your cherished trees and plants so lovingly, I'm sure it was difficult leaving it all behind. But how graciously you've settled into your new digs, accepting your new human with open paws! Your garden may not be quite as vast as the one left behind, but hmm, that castle looks mighty impressive, and comfy! More importantly, you are loved and cherished for the treasure that you are! How lucky your human is, Minette, having been so serendipitously blessed with a furkid as special as you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been pure joy! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Minette, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Beautiful Minette!

Queen of the Castle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    I love Queen Minette! Spectacular COTD!

Dearest Minette, you are absolutely beautiful, a most exquisite mademoiselle indeed! That Calico fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with those cute pink ears and lovely big green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! Every one of them is perfect in showing you so happy at home, and I love your castle in the last one. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to France to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Sylvie will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! Ever since you were born on May 1, 2002, you've had plants around you to love. For your first 16 years you lived in a plant nursery, paradise for a kitty! Each morning you greeted every plant and tree, and you loved to play hide and seek among them. Then your dear people had to go to hospital and could no longer keep you. Your new dear person Sylvie took you with her to your new home, where you've settled in just fine, even though the garden is small. You've become a kind of art amateur there, and you and she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Minette, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Sylvie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Magnificent Minette

Bonjour, Miss Minette! You are quite a beautiful girl with those lime green eyes, exquisite ears, and pretty fur pattern. You're eighteen years old, but you look so healthy and still like a little girl!

You love plants, that's amazing! Those plants must've been so happy and healthy, with you greeting them every day and being kind to them~ I'm sorry about your past owners, but you have an amazing owner who cares about you and loves you. She takes care of you and even has a small garden where you can still talk to plants.

Thank you for sharing all of those wonderful pictures of you, you look absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations, Magnificent Minette, on being Cat of the Day!! You truly deserve it~

Blog Entries
    Please peeps, almost every houseplant is toxic for pets. I know... shitty right. I think there are two, 2 measly houseplants that are not. Puleeeeeese correct me if I am wrong 👻💀☠️💩👎🏿

Bonjour, beautiful Minette in France! Happy Cat of the Day!

I agree completely with my friend tatsxxx11 - you are an exquisite lady! I like your sweet face, your pretty eyes, and your calico fur pattern! I am sending you loads of gentle pats and snuggles for your special day!

You spent the first part of your life as greeter to your family's nursery, observing the plants and playing hide-and-seek. The time came for you to move to your new home, and it looks like you have adjusted very well! You have your own castle, and another garden to enjoy! You are a cherished and loved lady, as it should be! I am very happy that I got to meet you !

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Minette!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Please peeps, almost every houseplant is toxic for pets. I know... shitty right. I think there are two, 2 measly houseplants that are not. Puleeeeeese correct me if I am wrong ☠️
    There are many, many plants that are perfectly safe for kitties, but some that are not. And as she survived fine for 16 years in that nursery, I am betting they were mostly safe ones - AND she was smart enough to not eat the toxic ones.
    I've Been Frosted

What a beautiful lady you are Minette!
    When you were with your first owner, you lived in the family nursery.
    There to talked to and played with the plants.

With you second owner, you still talked and played with the plants
    But the garden was smaller.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    There are many, many plants that are perfectly safe for kitties, but some that are not. And as she survived fine for 16 years in that nursery, I am betting they were mostly safe ones - AND she was smart enough to not eat the toxic ones.
    She was just smart.