Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Perils of Pinot ... next installment...

The Perils of Pinot ... next installment...

What I have to put up with!

Do you all know what's been going on here lately?? My purrents have not NOT been fulfilling their proper roles lately. They are SUPPOSED to come home from work and take me outside for a romp before dinner. There has been all this 'garden work' going on and there is a big pile of 'mulch' (looks like dirt to me) in the driveway (which is part of my romp area). Dad's been too busy, Mom's been too busy, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

You know what else? They're saying tomorrow I won't go out and I have to go see the V E T. Whassis V E T?? Meowm said something about a shot? Could someone tell me what that is?

I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I think I need to talk to my lawyer.

Purrs, Pinot
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Dear Pinot... how smart of you to notice that your romp routine has been altered by a pile of something in the driveway! Can you romp in a different part of the yard? Do you have a deck? If not, I hope the mulch is gone soon and your romps will start right up again!

Your loyal fan,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh boy...you are going to need a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Oh boy...you are going to need a lawyer.
    Cali and Diego concur, wholeheartedly!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Hi Pinot,
    I had a few minutes to check our email before leaving for Cat Court this morning. My purralegal and investigators are on their way to your place right now. They'll be asking you some questions, checking your romp area out, then get some pictures for evidence. They also will be bringing some fried chicken, tuna, and crab legs for you. As I told you the other day, do not discuss anything with anyone except my team. They each will have proper identification. I'll call you on your Catberry as soon as this hearing is over.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Oh Pinot, what you have to put up with - it's outrageous! Then again, to me sounds like it would be fun to jump around in that mulch, but I see you won't be allowed to do that. A good thing that your lawyer is on the way. Just make sure they don't remove the evidence before!

Concerning the V E T, I'd rather not comment on that, but if you're only going to be prodded with a needle, you can relax, it's really not that bad.

Your friend,
    Fister

Mom sends kisses.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Pinot! I feel your pain. Mom's been out in the garden 'cleaning' more than she has been with me. And she too said something about the V.E.T. soon ... I am not amused ...

I hope they all find their senses soon.

Yours, Eve
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Pinot this is Malcolm of the Found Cat Hotel, and My Dad is not allowing me out in my back yards just because I followed him to the bus stop
    I was just showing him that I love him.
    We both need lawyer Cat Groucho to represent usMeeow Now
    Last edited by catmandu; 04-26-2012 at 09:33 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Pinot, we are so happy that Groucho is taking care of you. Kiri and Orion

Hi Pinot,

I gotta type fast before Daddy gets back. I peed on that smelly old stuff here and then I saw Daddy make a stinky face through the window. Don't say nuttin' til Groucho gets there! Gotta run.

Grace

Thank you all! I spoke to the team today, they came and took pictures; Groucho will be in touch.

Well I survived the V E T - the shot wasn't too bad, but I hate the box I had to go in. I've been pretty sleepy since. I'll talk to you all tomorrow...g'nite.

purrs, Pinot

​GO RAVENS!!

Maloclm slipped out again and was sitting quietly so I let him be, the next time I saw him, he was about thirty feet up a big tree!!!
    He cam hdown though for steak like a Tabby Tornado He is one small Dynamo
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dear Pinot, make sure to let your purrents know how sore you are from the shot and mad about the romp area mess up. Make sure they come through with lots of treats, toys and luvies to make it up to you.
    momoffuzzyfaces Kansas 7
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, oh! Now that I'm more awake, I realized I forgot something!! So you know what happened at the V E T? There were DOGS!! First, there were two yappy ones that weren't too big, so they couldn't get near my box; then, THEN, there was this BIG HUGE DOGGIE!! I was on Meowmie's lap in the box, and this big face came toward my door - just in time, Meowmie covered the door with her hand - WHEW! I thought all my fur was going to fall out I was so scared!

(Note from Mom - it took three people to get this dog, Rosie, on the scale - she weighed 161 lbs!! This was not a fat dog, it was BIG!)

I'll have to remember to tell the team about that, too. Talk to you soon!

Purrs, Pinot

​GO RAVENS!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Oh Pinot - don't forget that you have 2 doggie friends across The Bay that would have been right there to TRY protect you if they had known that BIG dog would be there. Mom told us of a BIG dog she saw at the pet supply store one day. She said it's feet were as big as her hands, and it was a still baby only 12 weeks old. She said it was a Great Dane - whatever that is. Sure glad we weren't along on that trip!!! Sure glad that you're okay too.

Woofs and tail wags,
    Myndi & Sparky
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~