Thread: Kamilla

Kamilla

You are a pretty girl, Kamilla, and very much loved! If I was a visitor I would love to meet you because I have never petted a chicken and am sure you are very soft. You are indeed a special chicken and I wish you a happy POTD celebration with your devoted guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Blog Entries

Kamilla

Kamilla is really a pretty chicken, I'm with AvaJoy, It would be great to pet her soft feathers. It is nice that she is so tame that you can hold her! Hope Kamilla gets extra treats, she is a excellent POTD, peace and love

Kamilla what a beauty you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful picture and reading about you today. We had pet chickens when I was a girl. They make great pets and are loaded with personality. It seems you are too. How sweet that guests get the honor of meeting you and petting you. What a treat that must be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lovely Kamilla!

Hi Kamilla! Happy Pet of the day to you!
    What a beautiful chicken you are, with the loveliest of coloring and no doubt the softest feathers as well! I'm sure all of your chicken siblings are special, but just as your proud person has said, there's something extra special about you, and that would be your sweet and gentle personality, your loving heart! I can't imagine a more unique official greeter and hostess than you, Kamilla; the looks of surprise on the faces of your family's guests when they lay eyes on you must be priceless! But when all is said and done, it is your person who is trul blessed, having a best feathered friend in you!
    Great thanks to your person for sharing your very special, most beautiful self with us all! It was a pleasure getting to know you, and I hope for you and your family a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years of shared love and friendship!
    Gentle cuddles to you, beautiful Kamilla, and to Nelli, Alice, and Felicia too! Please have yor person give you all an extra treat for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kamilla, you sound like one fabulous chicken. So friendly and outgoing--that's just so amazing! Happy POTD to you.

Kamilla

She is such a pretty chicken! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.