Thread: Rocky

Rocky

Hi Rocky......What a handsome little fellow you are. I just love all of your pictures. I bet
    you are a joy to have around. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Hey there Rocky!! My sister has two Boston's (we affectionately refer to them as baseball heads ).
    You are stylin in your leather jacket.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Blog Entries

Rocky

Ha-ha Rocky gave me big smiles today! Loved his video, his coat is so shiny and he looks so happy. He can really haul too! Have the greatest day, peace and love :

Rocky Rocks!

Hi Rocky! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your proud family!
    What a handsome little man you are, Rocky, and just as your family says, the perfect match for them (and I'm sure you feel the same)! Your photos are simply precious (love your Marlon Brando impersonation), and your family wasn't fibbing when they said you love to run...what a great video of you in action, hehe! And as soon as I'm done here, I'm off to check out your website!

How lucky your humans are to have a "first" as joyful, as life and people loving as you, sweetheart! It's clear you've made them Boston lovers, doggie lovers for life! And speaking of lives...just how enchanted is YOURS? Check list: Boat rides, car rides, camping trips, fun time at the doggie park, frolicking in the snow in your stylish outwear and oh my gosh, evenings at the drive in! You're living every doggie's dream life (actually it sounds pretty good to me, too), and no pup is more deserving than you, Rocky, for each and every day your thank your family for their love and generosity of spirit with your devotion and unconditional love, and oh what a priceless reward that is for we humans!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun and adventure filled Dog of the Day, celebrating to the max with your family and all of your adoring friends and fans!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Rocky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy DOTD to you, Rocky. And the photo of you in your leather jacket proves you are a little tuff guy. And just so handsome, what a guy! The video of you playing in the park was really cute--you sure do enjoy yourself! Enjoy your Dog of the Day!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Rocky - you sure are a cute little guy. It's certainly sounds like you know how to have loads of fun too. Kudos to your parents too, for learning all about your breed before giving you your happy home.

Congratulations on your special day - PT's honored DOTD. Hope it's filled with lots of fun and extra lovins. Some nice treats sounds like a good idea too.!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Rocky the Boston Terrier

Thank you very much everyone for your comments about Rocky my Boston Terrier. I'm proud of my dog and enjoying the honor to be the Dog Of The Day!

Let's share some other pictures of my dog :

Rocky the Boston Terrier Dog

Dog Of The Day Treat

I gave him a dried pig ear as a treat for being the Dog Of The Day He really likes these treats!
    Rocky the Boston Terrier Dog

Rocky!!!

OMG! What a cute adorable lil' guy you are, Rocky! All of your pics are adorable...and I love the one of you in the jacket - lol!
    You love to run and play, as shown in your video. You are just an all-around great lil' dog, Rocky! May everyday be DOTD for you!

Rocky, You are so cute! Such an adorable boy! I enjoyed reading about you and hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello, Rocky! You are a very handsome young man and totally stylin in your winter jacket! I hope you and your family will have many wonderful, fun, happy years together! Happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie Rocky!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congratulations to Rocky, today's Dog of the Day from me and Milly, today's Cat of the Day!
    You look great in your jacket and you sure do love to run and play with your ball.
    I love your black and white fur, it's like you are wearing a dog sized tuxedo.
    I hope you enjoyed your day today and I'm happy to see your owner stopped in and posted a few more photos of you for us to enjoy.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Rocky

Rocky is a great looking boy my sister has a Boston he is 10 years old he is way over weight about 50#Mr Spike is his name. Since you are new to Boston s and dogs Boston's are highly intelligent love to eat too so you have really watch their weight. My Brother-in-law was home for about 9 years before his cancer came back he and Mr Spike were constant companions.He bought a trick book taught Mr Spike some amazing tricks Bostons are good watch dogs but do not bark allot. Rocky would be happy to learn obedience and tricks they love to learn.Oh might take this in to consideration I have a Doberman with show cut ears done before i bought him you do have to be careful the ear tips can freeze might get Rocky a Snood for when it is super cold weather CozyHorse.com has Snoods & coats.Good Luck with you'r Rocky.