Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our own marvelous Milly!

Such a fashion plate with your collar and leash matching your lovely eyes purrfectly!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

A nod to our very own Milly!

A very happy Cat of the Day to our very own Milly!
    Where to begin? Those sparkling, trademark Meezer blue eyes, those high top stockings, that mega Meezer purrsonality? You have so much to recommend you Milly, there aren't enough words!
    What a beautiful, life loving character you are, Milly! SO joyful, with a heart of gold, and no doubt an endless source of joy and entertainment, love and laughs for your Mom! I laughed so hard reading your Mommy's most entertaining, amusing, love filled nod to her most recent addition, and what a treasure of an addition you are, sweetheart! I'm going to take the image of you puckering up (second shot) to bed with me tonight...heartwarming to the *nth degree!!! What a lucky Mommy, having a beautiful best furkid in you, sweetheart! You're the best!
    Hope you're only getting started, celebrating your much deserved reign as "top cat!!!"
    Bunches of hugs and lots of love and kisses to you on your big day (and night), precious Milly!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Milly, you are one stunningly beautiful and graceful lady. Happy Cat of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Sweet Milly

Hi Milly girl. I just got around to looking at the Cat of the Day only to find out is Milly girl. Congratulations Ms. Milly.

I love the photos your Mom showed us all. You are quite the pretty kitty. And funny too!

I hope you had a good day filled with lots of extra love and treats!

Sas and her campers!

I am always thrilled when I know there are new pictures of Milly & Izzy and to see one of our beauties have made COTD really has made my day! YIPIEEEEEEEEEEE!

HAPPY COTD TO A BEAUTIFUL PT GIRL, OUR VERY OWN MISS MILLY!!!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Milly!

Milly - I'm so glad that you and your daughter Izzy are now in a loving happy home! I can only imagine that your early years with that irresponsible breeder were not happy...
    But look at you now! What a pretty girl! And on a personal note: I love apple headed Siamese...the original Siamese cats!
    Well, have a great Cat of the Day, Milly!

Milly and I would like to thank you all for the nice comments for Milly on her day as Cat of the Day!
    She and Izzy are both sitting on my lap now, they both got spoiled today and Milly loved seeing pictures of herself on the computer.
    She is such a special Meezer and I am so happy to have her in my life.
    That last photo of her is one of my favorites taken just a month after I got her, the smile on her face told me how happy she is to be here.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Milly

She is such a great kitty! I love her beautiful eyes and sweet face. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Milly, you're such a gorgeous meezer. I know all too well how chatty and demanding that meezers can be since I have one of my own. I enjoyed reading your story and I'm so glad that you and Izzy now have a wonderful loving and caring forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Marvellous Milly! I am sorry I missed you on your special day sweetheart.
    I am glad to hear that you had a good day though, with spoiling, lap cuddles and admiring yourself on the computer.
    You are world-famous now beautiful Millie. Congratulations!