Thread: Taffy the goat

Taffy the goat

Hi Taffy, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are a very pretty girl and I'm glad you have other goat friends and a pasture in which to play and graze. I have three Pygmy goats as pets and enjoy watching them play. I hope you have many years with your family (people and goats). Congrats on being POTD!

Beautiful Taffy!

Good morning Taffy! A very happy Sunday Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart! It's always an extra special Pet of the Day when we have a goat as our featured honoree, especially one as adorable, as deserving, as you!

What a gorgeous girl you are, Taffy, a beauty queen for sure! I just love your coloring and markings, and oh, what a sweet face! I can see how your family fell hopelessly in love with you at first sight...make that first nibble! Who could resist?

How lucky you and your boyfriend Macho, and all of the girls are, having 2 beautiful, green pastures to play in, along with a family who loves you so very much! You sure are living the good life, and deservedly so, and your family so very lucky to have a best furkid in you!

Thanks for brightening my gray and gloomy day with your beautiful self, Taffy! Wishing for you and Macho and all of your goat pals, a very happy, sunshiny, love filled Pet of the Day!

Lots of love and a hug and kiss to you, beautiful Taffy, and to Macho and all of your goat pals, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're such a pretty girl Taffy!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

Taffy

What a perfect name for such a pretty little goat! Excellent POTD, peace and love

Taffy what a beauty you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I love your curly tail and the spot on your side. What fun it must be having you for a friend. I hope you and your entire family, goat and human alike, are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Taffy!
    That is a lovely name for a pretty girl like you. I chuckled when I read that the females all treat you like a queen, ha haaa! You get spoiled all around, from your human family, AND from your herd!

It must be so bright in the pasture now, with you Taffy, strutting and jumping around out there. I think you must bring happiness and sunshine with you where ever you are.

Have a lovely day Taffy!

Taffy

She is so cute! Those little white socks on her front feet are just adorable. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day today!

~K.