Thread: my crazy puppy

my crazy puppy

miss Gem is crazy smart and crazy active...exactly what I wanted in a puppy lol, so I introduced her to the disc last weekend..she goes MENTAL for it..I started with treats at the disc..by the second day she refused to even look at a treat, it was the disc or....well there was no other option! I took these today...

more..
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Gem is so pretty! She makes me tired just looking at the pics! I bet she's a lot of fun.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a happy-looking girl! Such fun! Thanks for sharing!
    I've Been Frosted

Such a pretty girl. Nothing like a Frisbee to make a dog happy! I miss having a Frisbee dog.

Gem is gorgeous, and looks like a lot of fun as well . How old is she now?
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

thanks she just turned 7 months
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

She looks so happy even with her mouth full!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Isn't she just a crazy little disc addict Just do be careful about big jumps at her age, there's nothing worse than a torn ligament (well maybe there is but its no fun anyway).
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Great shots! Pretty pup

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo