Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our own bellissima Bella!

Ciao Bella!
    Congratulations on being today's beautiful Cat of the Day!
    It is so nice to see one of Pet Talk's own kitties honored as Cat of the Day.
    I hope you had a wonderful day and got spoiled because it is your special day.
    Sending hugs and kisses to you and all your furry siblings(all the kitties and the doggie too!)
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Our very own beautiful Bella!

Greetings beautiful Bella! What a treat to have a beloved Pet Talk alumnus as our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!
    What a stunning, exquisite ebony girl you are, Bella, and your homecoming story equally as beautiful, and touching! I was so moved by your bio., Bella. It's hard to imagine the healthy, gorgeous, sparkly eyed kitty I see before me skittish, shy, starving and in need! But thankfully you found your way home, slipping with ease into your forever family (and window, hehe), and the rest as they is history...happy history! (You have excellent taste in humans, sweetheart!)
    Thanks for ending my day with a big smile and a warm heart, precious one! I hope you and Phoenix and Artica and your entire family, human and furry, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled Cat of the Day...You all deserve it!
    Lots of love and cuddles and kisses to you, precious Bella! You do your beloved predecessor Vixen proud, and I have no doubt she's looking down on all of you today from the Rainbow Bridge, sending you all her love, so proud to see you being honored here today!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Bella!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Bella

In "The Little Prince" the author says that only when you have tamed something is it truly yours.
    amdla
    amdla

Bella Bella!

Oh Bella...what a wonderful story! I'm so happy that you are in a loving happy home with other lil' fur critters - lol!
    I know for sure that everyday is COTD for you!

Baci Bella!

Kisses to you lovely Bella! What a wonderful story you shared with us today -so heart warming! I am so glad you found a warm and loving home. You are all so blessed.

Ciao, beautiful Bella! What a beautiful lady you are with your sleek black coat! I am so glad you allowed yourself to come in from the field! You chose the right family! MORE kisses and lovies to you from me! (some for Artica and Phoenix, too please !) Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Bella!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bella

What a great kitty! I love her beautiful face with those gorgeous eyes, and that little white patch on her chest. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Bella, you sure are a gorgeous cat and now you have a wonderful caring and loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Darling Bella! I am so very sorry that I missed your special day, but I am sure you were properly spoiled without any urging on my part.
    You are indeed a very beautiful girl and richly deserve your wonderful home. Congratulations!

Oh wow, thank you all so much for the wonderful comments about my sweet girl. Bella has come such a long way from the little scared kitty that showed up here so long ago. She is a joy to have around. Such a sweet and gentle soul. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the love.

HUGS from
    Michelle & my pretty girlie Bella

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica