Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our own bellissima Bella!

Our own bellissima Bella!

Ciao Bella, how wonderful to see you this morning and to hear about your life. I am so glad you got rescued out of the cornfield as it would have been very diffcult for a teenage mom with babies.
    Of course I know immediately where you belonged- Vicenza was a dead give away but I also remember Vixen so well.
    Have a wonderful day of celebration with your human, kitty and doggy family, dolcissima micia

Cheers and congratulations to today's Cat of the Day, PT's very own Bella!!!!! What a well-deserved honor for our little sleek black Italian girl!

May you have a fun-filled day full of treats and love!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Absolutely gorgeous!

Bella's a beauty who could certainly grace the catwalk! Congrats for taking Bella and her kitties in and giving her the life of luxury she so well deserves!

what a black beauty you are indeed Bella and i am happy you were rescued by such a wonderful family, CONGRATULATIONS on being cat of the day, you so deserve it.,such a pretty girl with the most stunning eyes ever.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Bella

Such a pretty cat with a not so pretty start in life. So glad you became an indoor kitty from a pretty feral outdoor one. Happy COTD

Pretty girl, for sure!

Hi Bella. It's so nice to see your sweet face this morning! Congratulation for being the Cat of the Day today!

I love your story and hope more people take in homeless pets. You knew a good thing when you saw it and took your time to make sure. It is obvious that you are truly loved and cared for. I hope you have a wonderfully long life with your family, both human and furry!

Again, congrats! Bella.

Bella, What a pretty name you have and what a pretty girl you are! You were so lucky that a caring person was kind to you and you found a good loving home with her. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congratulations beautiful Bella on being Cat of the Day - you certainly deserve the honour pretty girl. What a wise little one you were to come to a family that could only love you for yourself and on your terms. Enjoy being spoiled today and gets lots of cuddles.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

We Found Hotel cat Ebonies Tuster Panther ^^ and Ebony Beau Tubster ^^and Our Ebony Cat Angels Tubby Two, Ebony Beau Tubster ^^ and Ebony Tubbette ^^ are once gain that that harbringer of Good Fortune a wonderous Black Cat Bella is our Newest Cat of the Day.
    We just love your transition photos of you Bella as a Little Cat of the Future ^^ and now as a Magnificent Black Cat.

Black Cats get such a bap reputation in the media, and quite unjustified IOHO!!!
    Our Dad says that we bring him nothing but the best of luck and that he is so proud and happy to be Our Pawpie, and Bella we know that Your Family and Friends feel exactly the same way about you. You are so beautiful to us!!!

We Balck Found Hotel Cats and Angels are sending Our Elegant Ebonite MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Beauteous Bella ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Bella! I remember your mom telling us your story. I am so glad you are safe, warm, loved and fed - and that you show your love by sleeping on your mommy's pillow!

You are a stunning shiny black beauty!

Happy COTD, Bella!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Bella! You are a beautiful girl and your lovely green eyes are stunning. How lucky... and smart of you, to find such a perfect home to settle down in. I can tell you are very loved, and today you will be spoiled some extra, I'm sure!

Fister and I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, Bella!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a sleek , elegant lady you have grown to be , Bella! You certainly knew which home to pick didnt you? Happy cat of the Day!

bell
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Bella what a beauty you have grown up to be!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures today. They sure made me smily on this gloomy day. Of course, my 3 ebony boys are thrilled. They love seeing one of their ebony cousins getting top honors. I bet you are being spoiled rotten today. As well you should be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Bella, your name sure suits you--you are very pretty! I'm glad you decided to finally trust your new family. We had a kitty who was like you: skittish, wouldn't let us get near him, and ran away the moment he heard the door open. Sadly, we don't know where he is now, he disappeared one day and has never returned. But you knew that your new family loved you and that is just so wonderful! Congratulations of being COTD, Bella.

Blog Entries

Bella

Bella is a beautyy alright! So glad she has one big happy family now, she is so very lovely! What a wonderful COTD, peace and love