Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B'Vovi

B'Vovi

I wonder if Jon knows he has a kitty named for him? How cute. Maine Coons are the most loving cats and I can see you are no exception. Keep up the antics and the good work with your family, and happy COTD

Adorable B'Jovi! What a pretty colored coat you have! I would be delighted to hold up my end of a conversation with you and make sure you have all the petting and lovies you need ! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet MC kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

And we bet tht Dear B'Jovi and her best Friend are pleased that Bon Jovi is back and starting another generation of fans!!
    They are as good as ever, and I wish that they would come up to Canada.
    B'Jovi is such a Wonderous Cat of the Future and you can see already at even such a young age what a Wonderful Big Lady Cat that B'Jovi is going to be when she becomes a Cat, but not too soon as Kitten Hood goes by so quickl

She looks quite sweet playing with her Enony Friend, they do make quite a Great Cat Dynamic Duo.
    We bet that they are twin terrors , in the nicest possible way of course.

All My Found Cats and My Porch Cats and Angels love B'Jovi and we know that Your Ctas refelect the song I'll be there for you so well.
    We are sending a Cat of the Day Double MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Your Ebonite Cat ^^ and for our Special Cat of the Future and Cat of the Day Beatific B'Jovi^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

B'Jovi what a beautiful girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. Your eyes are stunning!!! I smiled when I read you are a 'talker'. My Chester is a talker too. Life is never boring when a talker lives with you for sure. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful girl you are, B'Jovi.
    I hope you are singing at the top of you voice today and celebrating for all you are worth.
    Congratulations on your Cat of the Day honours!

B'Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Barbiecat1 View Post
    I wonder if Jon knows he has a kitty named for him? How cute. Maine Coons are the most loving cats and I can see you are no exception. Keep up the antics and the good work with your family, and happy COTD
    Haha..... I wish Jon knew he has a gorgeous kitty named after him. But she sure is special and amazing!!!

Thanks Everyone!!!!

Yes my little girl is very special.....and so is her brother Butters (can't make him feel left out).

I am so proud of my baby girl, I call her my princess and mommy's little girl.....I'm pretty sure that even when she is full grown I will still treat her like a baby.

She does have stunning eyes and she is singing to the top of her voice indeed........

Well done B'Joves!!!!

B'Jovi, you are such a pretty Maine Coon girl- and still you have a face that looks as if you were the sister of our equally pretty blue Aby boy Orion.

Blog Entries

B'Jovi

What fun it was to see B'Jovi today, she is just the prettiest, sweetest little thing! Cuddles to her and Butters as well, peace and love

Beautiful B'Jovi!

Greetings gorgeous! A very happy Cat of the Day to you from a Jon loving Jersey girl! Oh, when it comes to looks and heart you do your namesake proud...(Though I think you might be even MORE gorgeous!) What a stunning MC Princess you are (the coat, those eyes), and SO packed with purrsonality! You're the complete furry package, B'Jovi, a beauty inside and out, and your Mommy so very lucky to have a best friend, a loving companion as EXTRA special as you to call her very own, bringing endless joy to her days!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet baby girl, celebrating to the max with your proud Mommy, being spoiled rotten!
    Love and cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful B'Jovi!

(So nice to hear from your Mommy, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there, B'Jovi, you are a beautiful cat. I love Maine Coons, they are always so big and gorgeous. The way you follow your family around so that you can be near them is just so adorable! Enjoy your COTD.

By Jove, B'Jovi, you are a CUTIE PIE!! And a conversationalist, to boot! I smiled when I read how you insist on cuddles as one of my cats does the same.

You must light up your home with your beautiful coat and the colourful antics you get up to with Butters.

Congrats on being our delightful COTD, B'Jovi!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

B'Jovi

She is so pretty! I love her beautiful fluffy fur. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

14. You may be absolutely crazy but to me you are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! You look pink and oh so pretty....

B'Jovi...B'lovi...congrats on your......CAT OF THE DAY!!!

Hello gorgeous baby. Concatulations of being COTD. I hope you had a wonderful day getting spoiled extra rotten. You deserve it beautiful one.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica