Thread: Mars The Black Labrador Retriever

Mars The Black Labrador Retriever

What a friendly and clever dog Mars is,,,, That is on top of being so handsome. He also looks like he has the most marvellous fur. And his nose !! I want to jam it in my ear (for some reason?)

All you need to do is find a way of harvesting his energy like they do with solar panels and wind turbines and you could sort out the world’s energy problems.
    I shall be rich and famous as soon as i invent a device for stabbing people in the face over the internet

Handsome Mars

Mars you are so sweet looking and I know you are such a good boy! I loved the photo of you with the huge stick because it reminded me of my black lab fur angel that would try to drag downed trees home from his walk!
    Congratulations are being DOTD!

Mars....What a big handsome fellow you are. All my adult life I have wanted a Black lab. You are perfect. I know your family
    loves you very much. I just love your picture with your eyes closed. It looks like you are meditating. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You are one big pretty boy. Have a great life.

Linda in SC

Marvelous Mars!

Greetings Mars, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you from this Lab loving home! Me and my yellow girl Star both swooned the second we laid eyes on your hunky handsome self!
    What a gorgeous, ebony boy you are, Mars, and true to your beloved breed, SO full of life, love for your people, and ENDLESS ENERGY!
    I was told (well, warned) long ago, shortly after welcoming home my first Labbie, that you kids don't outgrow your puppy-tude until at least age 4. But I can see that you, like my girl, will still be carrying on (and carrying the BIG stick), well into your middle years...at least! You know Mars, your family didn't even have to include a written tribute with your nomination...your beautiful adorable, "laugh out loud" photo spread says it all!
    What a lucky pup you are, Mars, having landed in such a wonderful hom; you sure are living the Labbie good life, there in beautiful San Diego! And how blessed are your people, having a beautiful, goofy, life and people loving best furkid in you!
    Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet boy! Hope you're treated to all your BIG Labbie heart desires, and more! And congrats on nabbing 1st prize in the Humane Society/Cafe Social trick competition! Good job!
    Hugs and smoochies, woofs and happy Labbie wiggles to you precious Mars, from me and Star!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Mars

I loved seeing Mars today! He has the shiniest, most beautiful coat ever! Mars is a superstar alright, Hurrrray for Mars, DOTD, peace and love

You're one handsome boy Mars!!! It sounds like you're very much loved! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Marvelous Mars!

Mars - you are a cool dog! I can tell that everyday is DOTD for you! LOL!