Thread: Cupid the Chihuahua x Papillon

Cupid the Chihuahua x Papillon

What a wonderful little chap Cupid is,,, he looks a very confident dog.

He is obviously very much loved and I can tell from the dialogue that the love is returned in spades.

I like his ears especially.

A heartwarming start to the day.
    I shall be rich and famous as soon as i invent a device for stabbing people in the face over the internet

Oh My Goodness!! Look at you; you are ADORABLE! I like little dogs and you are the cutest little thing; I can see why your human loves you so much. If you were near, you could play with my two little ones. I enjoyed reading about you and no doubt you have a wonderful home and are loved very much. I hope you all have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Cupid......What a beautiful baby you are. And a much loved one. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Congratulations Cupid on being Dog of the Day! I love your name and it looks like it really suits you!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

There goes my heart!♥

Oh*my*gosh!!! What an adorable, cutie patootie, Chi-Pappi you are, Cupid! And could you be anymore perfectly named, bringing so much love to your family's life as you? I know that arrow (I mean kiss) went right through MY heart!
    No doubt you were THE ONE, Cupid, destined to be with your Mommy from day one! What a beautiful bond of love, trust and friendship you two share, best friends and soul mates for life!!! How lucky your Mommy is, Cupid, haviing a pup as sweet and loving as you in her life, and I know you love her back every bit as much!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles Cupid! You are one extra precious, extra special pup, and so very deserving of the title Dog of the Day, EVERY day!
    Enjoy a very happy, fun and loved filled day, sweetheart, celebrating with your dear Mommy and all of your no doubt countless friends and fans!
    Love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Cupid!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Owner/Best Friend of Cupid

What wonderful things you all have said about Cupid.
    I appreciate all of the wonderful things that each of you have said about my little boy. He really is the perfect dog and I wanted to share him with the world.
    I feel very lucky to have met Cupid and am able to have him in my life. I couldn't have asked for a better pup than him. I thank God every day for blessing me with someone as wonderful as him to be in my life!!

Thanks again for all of your kind words!

He will be getting some extra love today for being DOTD and possibly a special treat as well!!
    Last edited by FaFay; 04-19-2012 at 02:58 PM.

Dogs are always there for you no matter what, that's my favorite part about being a dog owner.
    You may have been gone all day, but they are ALWAYS SO excited to see you when you get home.
    A dog's kiss when you are mad, sad, sick, or what have you is always the best "medicine" to turn everything around.
    My dog is my best friend in the entire world and I wouldn't change a thing.

Happy DOTD to you, Cupid. How nice to read about your mommy falling in love with you the minute she picked you up. And don't worry about being afraid of bugs--some of those things look like monsters. Enjoy your Dog of the Day!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a darling little boy you are, Cupid. You just look like a lover. I'm so happy that you are such a good companion to your Mom, and I can tell that she sure loves you too. Who wouldn't????

Hope you're having an extra special day today, enjoying being in the limelight, as PT's very special DOTD!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Blog Entries

Cupid

Oh goodness, Cupid is so sweet and adorable in every single way! No wonder mama and whoever meets ya falls hopelessly in love! Hope your day was the best, peace and love

Awww, you're a cutie Cupid!!!Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Cute Cupid!

Cupid - you are an adorable, wonderful lil' guy! May everyday be Dog of the Day for you!