Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KC - the "Sunshine Cat"

KC - the "Sunshine Cat"

Yes, it's a take on that 70s disco group "KC and the Sunshine Band," but this lush beauty has the golden coloring and it would seem years of living in warm parts of the country so this suits. And last but not least, a "golden" purrsonality to match. You rock, KC!

A "Cool" Maine Coon

KC, I think your name is purrfect! I too, used to have a kitty named 'KC'. He was very cool with it and wore the name wonderfully, as I am sure you do!

You are the typical Maine Coon: big, fluffy, dog-like, and affectionate. You have a wonderful day playing in your pond!

Orange Cat, P. K. Knickers, & Vasily
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

KC you gorgeous hunk of pussycat looking so tough in your big ruff !! I'll bet you scare those creek critters really well by day and are just a lap kitten by night . Best of both worlds and why not for such a beautiful Kitty Cat. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day - feast in the sun and get super spoiled!!
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Good Morning KC , I am Mikey Flffy Tail a Maine Coon Mix who now lives at the Found Cat Hotel.
    I am a bit thin and small for a pure bred Maine Coon like you, but I am young yet and just starting to fill out.
    You sound like you have quite a nice FurrEver Home in the Great State of Texas , I wish I could go in my backyard , but its not safe,

You are such a Big Gorgeous Cat, you must have some great eating in Texas we hear from Ragnar Guftason Our Maine Coon Angel that Texas has lots of delicious BBQ and Sea Food, and we just know that your family would share a bit with their Handsome MagnfiCat.

All Of Us who are Found Hotel Cats and Our Four Porch Cats all send a King Sized Texan MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Newest Big Buddy ^^ and Our Newest Cat whose frame and heart are as big as Texas Katlossal KC!!^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats on your very own COTD day, dear KC!!!
    You've deserved this, being such a sweetheart
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Kc

How wonderful of you to take such good care of Anne for however long you could, and I am very happy that you are okay living with yet another person, Sarah. You sound very adaptable which is great in your case. Keep being such a good friend to all and nurse to some, and have a very happy COTD today.

Kc

You are so pretty and love your eyes! im so glad you are in another good home now
    and i like the name KC -have a dog with the same name and a cat named Dj which stands for dave jr. -named him after my husband which made it easier to convince him to let me keep him!

have a great day !

Blog Entries

K.c.

Wow K.C. you are COTD, eye candy for the ladies and you do yard surveillance!! K.C. sure earns his cat chow! Lotsa cuddles to the big guy, peace and love

KC what a gorgeous sunshine cat you are for sure!!!

I hope all your days are filled with sunshine and all the love you can hold from now on.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KC could also stand for 'Kool Cat'. It was wonderful that you were allowed to stay with Ann when she needed you most. I'm so glad you have another furrever home in Texas. You should fit right in because they say everything is bigger in Texas, even Main Coons. Happy COTD KC!

Hello KC, it's a pleasure to meet such a handsome boy. You sound so loving and smart and I'm sure you and Sarah have a wonderful time together. I'm sorry your Ann died but it does sound as if you and Sarah are doing good. I hope you have many more years together. Congrats on being COTD!

KC is all sunshine!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, KC, you hunky-handsome boy, you! What a breathtakingly beautiful boy you are...Oh, those eyes!
    I'm old enough to remember the "other" KC, hehe, and just as he did back in the day, you put a huge smile on my face with your "sunshine!"
    I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your first Mommy, Ann, but so comforted knowing that you and she were able to be together in hospice. I'm sure having you there by her side during her final days was a priceless blessing to her, And one day you and she will be reunited, and what a happy day that will be!

Great thanks to your extended family for stepping in in your time of need, and just as you say, life IS good! How lucky Mommy Sarah is, having you in her life, KC. Yourfirst Mommy Ann lives on in you, and that's a very special legacy indeed. You're an angel in a fury coat, KC, and so very deserving of being honored here today!
    I hope you and Mommy Sarah are enjoying a very special day, reveling in your much deserved "top cat" kudos, and here's to many, many more wonderful years together!
    Lots of love and hugs to you on your big day, precious KC! Thanks for the smiles!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy Cat of the Day, KC! Enjoy your day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Such a sad story. I'm so glad it had a happy ending. I have the dog that was my Mom's when she passed away that became my sister's, then she passed away. Naturally, b/c of so many bad changes in her life, she's not 'as happy' as she was with them, but I try to make her happy. It's sad what they go through when they lose someone.

What a beautiful baby you are KC. I'm glad you are now happy. Happy COTD to you precious baby.

Advice

Thanks to Sarah KC made Cat of the Day without having the mention that he was no longer with us. I pray all of you will now make sure that you name someone as caretaker of your precious pussycats and dogs when you leave this Earth. I have volunteered for rescues/shelters for 15 years now and have witnessed MANY cats being dumped after a family member dies and I am certain that the person who passed would NOT have wanted their beloved furry friend to be abandoned that way, and most will be killed as they are usually older cats. I am also a legal assistant and thankfully some people are starting to name someone in their Last Will and Testament to take care of their furry families, leaving them some of their Estate, when they pass. I have done this and have a sense of comfort knowing my kitties will NOT be homeless or in danger of catching illnesses in a shelter, being afraid or neglected.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!