Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Sweet Redbud Is Gone

I'm so sorry to hear this, Liz.

I'm very sorry about Redbud.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm so very sorry. LES and thoughts of your heartbreak are sending you hugs and love.

Liz, I'm so sorry for your loss. Redbud had a wonderful life with you and I know that he knew that you loved him very much. He sure was a gorgeous cat. RIP sweet Redbud. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Redbud, RIP and Godspeed to the Bridge, sweetheart. Peace to your Mom; she loves you so.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

This is such sad news as Redbud is one of our favorite Cats on Pet General.
    Its sad that we cannot have Our Cat Companions longer, sometimes they are just gone too soon.
    Redbud will join Our Tex Mex Angels for Tacos Today at Poco Loco , and we know he will love the pulled pork.
    Redbud looks wonderful in his wings of Silver and Gold now , and we know that he will start looking for a place where you can all join in love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry about Redbud. He and snakemama's Chamomile went paw-in-paw to the Rainbow Bridge.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Liz, just HUGS! Redbud was such a beautiful and handsome boy. Be gentle with yourself - as was said here, no one thinks too much of it if a furbaby goes off their food for a day or so.

You did the most loving and most difficult thing helping him to the Bridge. It sounds like he just started to fade gently til you found him.

He was so loved, and loved you too. Bless you for giving him the best home ever.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

9. Godspeed sweet Redbud...and my deepest condolences Liz...

We are so very sorry for your loss. Love, hugs and purrs from me, Cali and Diego.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21