Thread: PT's own Finney!

PT's own Finney!

It's our very own Finney, lion dog and rescue success! Yay! Good morning, Finney! What a nice way to start my Sunday -- with a wonderful rescue story and photos of you! I am sure you and your bichon-bro Ben have lots of fun each day with your caring dad (and mum, too )! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, Finney !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

CONGRATS Finney on being DOTD!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Woo-hoo!!! It's Fabulous Finney in the spotlight today. I just love it when a PT kid gets honored.

Finney - you sure did find yourself a wonderful place for a furever home, and hopefully those earlier sad times of your life are just a distant and fading memory. You'll NEVER have to worry about going back to anything bad like that again. Your Mom and Dad (and Ben and all of the furkids)) really love you and will make certain that everyday is a good and happy day for you. Lucky pup!!

Congratulations to you on being selected as today's special DOTD, and hoping that there are some special festivities at your house to celebrate the big day.

Cousin Sparky (and Myndi too) are both sending out big woofs and tail wags all the way across the border to you.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Fabulous Finney! I just love that little face.
    Congrats on being Dog of the Day and for your family being foster failures.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hello Finney

So glad Finney that you found a place where you are loved and you share that love with the Bichon Frise Ben and all the other dogs.Have a Happy Day!
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Fabulous Finney!

Hi there brave, beautiful, fearless Finney...Doggie King of the Castle! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Oh, what a treat, having a Pet Talk alum as our VERY special and MOST deserving, Sunday honoree! You're Mommy and your Daddy must be so proud! to see up on their screen today! (Your Dad must be over the moon!)

Anyone who can read your story and not come away with a tear or two in their eye doesn't have a heart! I can't tell you how wonderful it is knowing that you finally escaped from that living house of horrors that is a puppy mill, finding your way to the happiest of forever homes; that you can enjoy your middle and golden years in peace and comfort, knowing you are loved unconditionally by your devoted Mom and Dad! And what a life it is, with so many up pals to play with, soft blankets and warm laps to snuggle on! It was a long time in the waiting, but finally you are home to stay!
    Hope you're enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart; celebrating your exalted status with best bud Ben, all of your furry sibs and of course, your doting Daddy, and Mom!
    Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Finney, and to Ben and the entire furry gang!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Finney, who sure did find the most wonderful loving and caring forever home. You're also adorable. Congrats on being DOTD!!!

Hello Finney,

I am so happy to see you honored today dear boy. You deserve to be loved
    and pampered and in your forever home now, you are. Yes you have the heart of
    a lion & the sweetness of a best friend. Congratulations on being DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you, Ben and the foster kids have a nice celebration in your honor today.
    Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Finney, it was so wonderful to read how you were rescued from that puppy mill and how much you are loved by your adoptive parents. Congratulations on being DOTD!

Aww Finney, you're such a cute little guy! I'm so glad you eneded up in a wonderful home. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Finney....I am so happy that you found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. You are a very handsome little
    boy.I am very happy for you. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda

Blog Entries

Finney

I love little Finney, so glad lovely people are caring for you now! Beautiful, excellent DOTD, best wishes darling, peace and love

Thank you everyone for all your lovely comments on our Finney! He has had a wonderful day and even got peanut butter doggie cookies baked especially for him; he was kind enough to share them with the fluffs but the cat said `No thanks!`` Finney sends snuggles and kisses to everyone!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi