Thread: Bouncy Buddy!

Bouncy Buddy!

Happy Dog of the Day, Buddy! I am sure your Mum appreciates all the licky kisses you give her You reminded me of all the lovely old paintings of hunting dogs I used to see in stately homes when I lived in England. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Buddy, you sure are a handsome dog!! Congrats on your dog of the day honors!!

Hey Buddy!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Buddy!
    What a handsome Springer you are! I just love your long, flowing coat, and oh, that face, that SMILE!!! You sure know how to mug for the camera; you could be a doggie model! (Great close-up!)
    I'm so sorry you had to spend almost the first full year of your life in a kennel, sweetheart. Who can blame you for not wanting to be shut in! After all, you're a life loving pup, who only wants to be with his people, and his best bud Lolli! How lucky your person is, having a best friend and devoted companion as sweet and loving as you, Buddy, and I hope for you and her/him, many, many more happy years of shared love and friendship! (I can only imagine how sweet it is to be on the receiving end of those warm, sloppy licks!)
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Buddy! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, celebrating to the max with your wonderful family and best furry friend Lolli; being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Buddy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Buddy,

It's a real pleasure to meet you today sweetie. You are a very handsome fellow & I love
    that curley coat you have. Sounds like your human has to find another way to give time outs
    besides a kennel. I don't blame you for not likeing to stay there anymore. Congratulations on
    being chosen for honors as our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Buddy

Just loved meeting Buddy today, pefect DOTD! Loved all his sweet photos, especially the one with mom! Have a great day peace and love

You're a gorgeous boy Buddy! I'm glad you ended up in such a good home! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

A perfect example of why I love springers...

Seeing this handsome guy brought back floods of happy memories of similar canine gentlemen and ladies who I have had the fortune to meet in person. He would be an ideal spokesdoggie for the breed!

Hello, handsome Buddy! I must admit-- having your brown eyes on me would cause me to melt! I agree with all that Tats wrote about you. Since tou aren't a fan of your kennel I hope your time outs are few and far between! I'm sure your caring mom will help you to learn all your doggie skills, what is okay and not okay to do. I hope you have a very long, happy, joyful life! Happy Dog of the Day to Buddy and a big hug to Buddy AND Lolli from me!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678