Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need good vibes please. (Pic)

I am so very sorry. Chamomile, rest in peace, dear baby, after your short visit here. You have touched many hearts deeply, including mine, and you are deeply loved.

Peace and comfort to you. snakemama.

Pat, with LES
    Last edited by phesina; 04-18-2012 at 12:33 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm sorry about Chamomile. You did everything you could. At least the little one knew love.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries

peace to tiny kitty

i bless this tiny kitty in the name of the father, the son and the holy ghost.. may he live long and prosper.. thank you for rescuing the tiny kitty .. he needs all the love he can get. thank you thank you thank you.. 20120418.0622.. the tiny kitty passed on i cry for you .. he tried so hard to make it but God wanted him home at the rainbow ..20120418.0626 peace to you little tiny kitty at least you had a life so you could goto the rainbow where your at peace alive well and strong..20100418.0628

Beautiful wee Chamomile...you were loved and had a full tummy. Bless you, snakemama, for all you did - your sister and SIL also.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

The one good thing is that Chamomile did pass on in a home where everything was being done to help him survive those crucial first days.
    Chamomile will grow up with Our Awesome Angels Army, and because his life was so short, he will be granted special favors by Our All Loving Lord God above.
    God Bless you for taking Chamomile in , and doing your best for him.
    He will have his Tiny Wings of Silver and Gold and years from now , he will be there to greet and love you.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

The poor kitten had an uphill road for sure, but he knew that he was loved very much. I'm so sorry.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

So sorry about Cham. He was loved.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm determined to make something good of this, so I just sent off an email to a local cat rescue asking if they need a bottle baby only foster home. Sherpa and Charlie do NOT tolerate older kittens in the house, but they're indifferent to pre-wean babies.

Prayers

Awwww, so sorry to hear it.

So sorry to read this, but bless you for allowing Cham to pass with love.

We have taken a photo of Chamomile and have placed it on my walker, with that Of My Moose and Princess Angels.
    Chamomile will be in good company with those Gentle Older Cats and in about two months will be able to lunch with us and with many other clans of Pet Talker Angel.
    Again Bless You for making Chamomile your Cat , you will meet again.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    I'm determined to make something good of this, so I just sent off an email to a local cat rescue asking if they need a bottle baby only foster home. Sherpa and Charlie do NOT tolerate older kittens in the house, but they're indifferent to pre-wean babies.
    God bless you, Snakemama. Little Chamomile lives on through your loving actions.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I was so sorry to hear that Chamomile didn't make it. I was following this thread with interest as he appeared to fight against the odds. You tried so hard for him and I know no-one could have done a better job than you did. Best of luck with the kitten fostering

Zimbabwe 07/13

Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    Cham took a turn for the worse and passed away in my hands this evening while I was deliberating whether to take him in to be PTS. I'm sad for his passing, but I know that I gave him the best shot possible and I don't regret anything.
    God bless you for the gift of love and home you gave to this tiny one in his short time here. I can't think of anything kinder and more beautiful and believe me both you and Chamomile will be in my prayers.

It so broke my heart to read that little cham passed away, poor wee baby, you did the very best you could and he felt the love from you in his short life here on earth, RIP sweet little furbaby and you will be greeted at the Rainbow Bridge from my Ash and Ellie and all the other rainbow bridge PT furbabies,i am sure Ellie will just love you,she was always a great mama her babies.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️