Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UtchieB's right eye is swollen shut....

Many more prayers and get-better wishes and energies are being sent for UtchieB.. Be well again soon, dear boy!!!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Although I can't completely isolate him from the others, but I'm home, and the other cats seem to know he's not feeling well and to leave him alone. I'm just glad he's eating. I pray this Clavamox and ointment kick in soon. It's now in both eyes. I hate to see him this lethargic. Vet said it wasn't pneumonia. That's a good thing. I have a scratching post with a kitty cup on top and a kitty barrel on the bottom. I've put the heating pad in there with his blankie and that's where he is now. He's also underweight. He turned 2 yesterday and weighed in at 5 lbs. 14 oz. Not good.

Keep them prayers coming, please!!! And thank you !!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Get better, Utchie! At least he is eating...hope the meds really kick in today. Poor baby!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Prayers continue from us.. Be well soon, dear little UtchieB!!!!!

Prayers also for your Meowmie and your doctors, who are taking the very best care of you that they can.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

I just now saw this thread. I am sending all kinds of prayers up for sweet Utchie! Get well soon, precious boy! I am also praying that none of your others catches it.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hugs and warm wishes!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Oh, I was hoping to come back to this thread to better news. I hope UtchieB starts showing improvement soon. I know how stressful it is with a sick baby.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

He seems a little better this morning. His eyes aren't running so much and he's eating up a storm. His nose is still stuffy. I'm going to bring him in the bathroom while the hot water is running so he can breathe in the steam and break up the junk. He takes all his meds just great!

Right now he's asleep on the heated throw. I love this boy!!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Whew, glad he's hungry, that means he's feeling better!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    He seems a little better this morning. His eyes aren't running so much and he's eating up a storm. His nose is still stuffy. I'm going to bring him in the bathroom while the hot water is running so he can breathe in the steam and break up the junk. He takes all his meds just great!

Right now he's asleep on the heated throw. I love this boy!!!!
    He sounds like such a sweetheart! Glad he is feeling a little better. Maybe it was Buddy's card.

It made him and ME smile, happylabs. Thanks! He's still doing a lot of sleeping.

Thanks for the prayers, everyone!! They're obviously working!

Warm showers are great for the sinuses. Prayers for continued improvement!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Ahh, signs of improvement... WONDERFUL news!
    Death thought about it.

We need an update...

How is the patient doing? Last you posted it seemed like he was on the mend. Hope is okay.

I'm on a pet sitting assignment this week till Saturday. I go home in the morning and spend a few hours with them. He's doing better but sneezes now and then.

I've started Spike and Buddy on Ammoxi because they seem to be sneezing a little. So is Lucy, but there's no way I can pin her down to get anything in her.

I miss my guys when I'm away like this!!