Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Frolicsome Frodo!

Frolicsome Frodo!

What an adorable orangey boy. And (can't help myself), what a great photo of a Puss in Boots (boot?)

You're a gorgeous boy Frodo! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow - another PT Person in Cochrane! My three are Oscar, Cole and Zoe - and you can see pics of them in Cat General when I have posted!

It was about 2 years ago that another Cochrane kitty was featured - there is a business in town that adopted this kitty and it has the run of the office!

Happy COTD, Frodo!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Frodo you're wearing that boot all wrong. You better get Iggy to show you how they go on. You sure are a cutie though. Happy COTD adventure boy Frodo!

Frodo, you are a really lucky (and handsome) boy!! I LOVE that picture of you in the boot. It shows me what a character you are. I bet you are a real hoot to live with...FUN, FUN, FUN!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I really laughed out loud when I saw the picture in the boot. Then I showed my boyfriend and he also made the joke of Puss in Boot.

Frodo you are one lucky little kitty. I'm so glad you were rescued from the place you were born. I do hope your siblings were as lucky as you.

Congrats on being Cat of the Day!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

What a Great Little Owesome Orange Little Cat of the Future you are Frodo.
    There are many fine Cats , but Orange Owesome Cats are something else.
    And at Nine Months the best is yet to come , as you Frodo have many many years of love friendship and love ahead of you!!!

We love that photo of you and Iggy playing , the one thing that I have found about My many Owesome Orange Cats is that they are among the friendliest, most social of Cats!!!

Michael and My Orange Porch Angels ^^ and Miquelito and Mikey Fluffy Tail are sending thier Official Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat of the Future and Cat of the Day ^^ Fantastic Frodo ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Frodo, I am so happy that you escaped to live a happy life with your new family! I used to have a cat just the same colour as you but she was a girl! You look like you are all "boy"
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Frodo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Do you have a boot fetish by chance? I sure got a good chuckle out of that picture. I think you need a leather jacket to wear. You would be stunning in one. I hope you are being properly spoiled today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't think of anything more noble than the rescue of animals who would otherwise (at best) live short and miserable lives, and nothing makes me happier than hearing a story like Frodo's. Thank you for bringing a smile to the wrinkled old face of this "crazy cat guy."

Frodo

Frodo is a beautiful cat and so lucky to have a loving home. I noticed a black cat in one of the pictures. Is that one of the other 2 cats that were with Frodo? I hope that they also found good homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Litterati View Post
    What an adorable orangey boy. And (can't help myself), what a great photo of a Puss in Boots (boot?)
    Aww, Frodo! You are a most handsome orangey! You have terrific tabby markings, to boot (pun definitely intended)! I hope you will have a wonderful, happy life with your caring family. Is that your big sis playing on the kitty tree with you, she is pretty! Happy COTD to Frodo!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fabulous Frodo!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, fabulous Frodo! Hope you and your family are well into a very special Cat of the Day bash!
    What a precious orange man you are, Frodo, and oh, what a homecoming tale is yours! I'm so very sorry to hear your kitty mom and sibling were unable to escape that wild animal. How frightened you and your littermates must have been, cowering in fear atop that cat house! But happily you survived, finding your way to the most loving of forever families, worming your way into their hearts (and apparently their boots as well!) What a lucky day that was for your family, the day you came home, Frodo! Your parents are so very blessed to have a joyful, life loving furkid and best friend in you! You do your beloved predecessor Puffin, proud!
    Lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day on center stage, precious Frodo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Frodo, I enjoyed reading your story and I'm so glad that you were saved and are now in a wonderful forever home. I've always said that orangies are the best and you're such a handsome boy. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Happy Cat of the day baby
    I laughed when I saw you in the boot,
    but I was thinking mommy put you
    in a straight jacket. LOL
    you look adorable in leather!