Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oops I Did It Again!!! Pics Added On Post #27

OH my goodness!! You are a krazy kat lady, but I'm very glad you are. Because we get to see all these beautiful kitties. And I know you take such wonderful care of them too.

I can't wait to hear about Colby's adventures and how A&B take to him. So much fun!! I really need to take a trip and meet all your babies.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Okay, I am officially in love with another one of your cats! He is adorable and I love orangies (or buffies whatever) anyway. I am so happy this little guy now has a wonderful home with you and your crew!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Congratulations. Colby is a beauty.

I don't know how you and some of the other PTers do it with your large families of kittys. The most I ever had at one time was 3, and that could be a real circus at times. Of course they were all Meezers, and you know how they are!

Welcome to the PT family cute Colby.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Welcome HOME, Colby! You are absolutely beautiful!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations on adding Colby to the family. I hope he gets along great with Alani & Blaze.
    He's gorgeous!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Quote Originally Posted by jenluckenbach View Post
    congratulations! I still always remember when 3 cats was your "limit". LOL
    LOL Yes, I do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    OH my goodness!! You are a krazy kat lady, but I'm very glad you are. Because we get to see all these beautiful kitties. And I know you take such wonderful care of them too.

I can't wait to hear about Colby's adventures and how A&B take to him. So much fun!! I really need to take a trip and meet all your babies.
    Yes, I am and I'm proud of it. Yes, you need to stop by some time but I doubt that Ziggy or Pearl would make an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Congratulations. Colby is a beauty.

I don't know how you and some of the other PTers do it with your large families of kittys. The most I ever had at one time was 3, and that could be a real circus at times. Of course they were all Meezers, and you know how they are!

Welcome to the PT family cute Colby.
    Thanks. Well it's just like living with toddlers that never grow up and yes it can be a real circus at times. There's never a dull moment around here unless they're all asleep at the same time.

Thanks to everyone else who commented about my handsome boy Colby. He's a real sweet heart and a love bug and he's constantly purring. He also loves to have his belly rubbed. I let him out just briefly when only Alani & Blaze were out in the main area. There wasn't any hissing or growling but both Alani & Blaze tried to puff up to look larger. They did sniff noses without any problems but they also ran away from Colby. They're both acting like scaredy cats. I guess this is better than acting mean and aggressive towards him. I'm sure that Sky will also accept him without any problems. Now Storm, Pearl, & Ziggy will all do their share of growling and hissing towards him but hopefully in time they'll all learn to accept him.
    Last edited by krazyaboutkatz; 04-15-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Hi Colby, you hit the jackpot with your new Meowmy! What a sweetie he is Tracey! We need to throw you a "Kitty Shower".

Hi Colby and welcome to Pet Talk! You couldn't have found a better home and you'll soon see that your new Meowmie is the best! You're a PT kitty now and that means you're going to get only the very best of everything. I wish you many many years of love and companionship in your new furever home.

Could I ask you to give Colby lots of welcome scritchies and lovies for me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Welcome to lucky #7!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    Hi Colby and welcome to Pet Talk! You couldn't have found a better home and you'll soon see that your new Meowmie is the best! You're a PT kitty now and that means you're going to get only the very best of everything. I wish you many many years of love and companionship in your new furever home.

I agree 150%. Welcome to Pet Talk, Colby!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Congratulations on the handsome new addition!
    Colby is a cutie, I hope he gets along with all of your other cats.
    Please post more photos of them together once he settles in and meets everyone.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post

Thanks so much and I sure will.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Juan's mom View Post
    Welcome to lucky #7!
    This is what I'm hoping for too.

Thanks again everyone. I let Colby out again tonight and things seemed to go a lot smoother this time. Alani, Blaze, and Sky are all still out in the main area with him. Colby is much more comfortable now and he's really settling in quickly. He climbed all the way to the top of my largest cat tree and I think he's still napping up there. I was able to take a few more pictures of him. In person his stripes are very muted but they sure do come out in pictures. He has very beautiful markings. Here are some more pictures of him. Enjoy!!!

Look how close Blaze is to Colby.

More pictures of my handsome new baby boy.

Colby is just gorgeous - all his stripes are purrfectly aligned. I love his colour and those pretty eyes ... smitten, that's what I am - simply smitten with your beautiful boy.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

What a handsome boy! It looks like he's made himself right at home, thank you very much! It's normal for the other cats to have their noses out of joint for awhile.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb