Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet the newest addition to our family...Dandylion!

Meet the newest addition to our family...Dandylion!

Here she is...she is such a sweetheart and follows me everywhere, purring away!!

We rescued this little dainty sweetheart from a shelter. She still needs to be spayed...and she has an intestinal parasite, which we are giving meds to clear it up. We actually were looking for a gray or black cat, but Dandy was just so affectionate that she was literally hanging her paws out of the cage to get my attention! It was love at first sight and i went and filled out an application for her. I turned out to be the first applicant...so i got the first call...and we ran right over and picked her up!! So she is now safe and sound and cozy warm at home here with us. Can't wait to share more pics and stories with you all!!

Gabe has a half sister in New Jersey now Hehehe

Robyn

There is a lot more pics here... http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291110195 ...if you have time, take a look

Last edited by Christiansmommy; 11-16-2002 at 01:03 PM.

She's lovely - but the picture didn't load the first time, and I was expecting a yellow cat from her name! Instead she is the

White puff of downy
    Softness, too sweet to let drift
    Away on fall's winds

Welcome, Dandylion!

She is SO BEAUTIFUL!! That gorgeous white fur. Makes you want to grab her and hug her. I love the picture of her sleeping. What an angel!

Christian is such a handsome boy! He's adorable!

Thank you for saving her. She looks a lot happier than she would in an old cage.

Thank you, Mommy, I Love You.
    From, Dandylion

oh my god she is absolutely ...lovely is the right word! can I have her??LOL
    Faith in God

She is beautiful.

Oh CM - I'm totally in love with this beautiful cutie-pie - isn't she the most gorgeous furlady?

I bet Gabe's a bit disappointed he didn't behave!! Fancy having such a pretty half sister!!! LOL.

Lynne

Dandy, eh?

Well, Mom in NJ, this is how I spend my free time now. Coming and going outside, as I please, with my new MOM in tow. So I don't want you to feel as though you have REPLACED ME with that furry white thing you call DANDY - but merely sent me to Camp Vermont for a better life.

I trust this white fluffy thing is nicer than I ever was and probably ever will be. I should let you know Mom, that I am being a good boy and that I don't regret or resent having been shipped off to reform school aka Camp Vermont.

I love my new house and family and I hope that Dandy feels the same way about her new family. I am sure she does.

Sorry things didn't work out for us, but hey, I am happy now, you are happy now... and now Dandy is happy. Two cats live happily ever after. The End.

P. S.

Dandy, I think you will enjoy having so much positive attention and don't forget to ask for lots of TREATS! They're good for it, I remember!

Love forever,
    GABE
    Last edited by sasvermont; 11-16-2002 at 05:05 PM.

dandy

what a beautiful kitty!!...dandylion is just dandy!!!

Dandylion is so beautiful, how wonderful you are for rescuing her. I hope she gives you years and years of love and happiness
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

wonderful name, beautiful cat. Lucky you wondered in to the shelter and that she grabbed your attention

Dear little Dandylion - This is your grandmommy human stopping by to say how happy I am that you have such a nice new home. It makes me cringe to know that you were wandering around with no one to love or love you in return. I know for sure that now you will be loved and spoiled. Welcome to Pet Talk, little one, the place where all the cool kitties hang out.

Dear Gabe - It was good to hear from you. You look handsome as ever and it does my heart good to hear that you are so happy. What a nice life you are living now with Graemer, Miley and your nice new mommy. We will never forget you and wish you well little friend!!
    {{{HUGS}}}

Gabe...

Gabe, you look so handsome It does my heart good to see you sooo happy You were my "first born" and I will always have a place for you in my heart, always...your picture is hanging on my wall and i will introduce Dandy to you...you are just as handsome as she is pretty I do know that Vermont was the answer to all of our prayers...and it makes me feel so much better knowing you are happy...you're better off there and that is evident...and b/c of that i was able to make this a home for another little kitty in need of one...so like your mommy said...everyone is happy...happily ever after...the end I'll just explain to Dandy, that you were shipped off to boot camp...to help straighten you out heheh Graemer, Miley and Mommy SAS are doing an excellent job with you...so keep behaving little man...b/c you have it good

And thanks everyone for the compliments on the little lady We left her alone for the first time tonight and she was asleep on the couch when we got home and greeted us with tons of meows and purrs...what a sweetheart she is!!

Originally posted by Pam
    ...and wish you well little friend!!...

I know, it's horrible to open this can of worms about my eyes again, but at first glance I read this as ... you weird little friend... and although it seemed appropriate for the Gabester, somehow it didn't really sound like something you would say, Pam.

LOL!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

She's gorgeous and I love her name. I'm so glad that you were able to adopt her and give her a forever home.