Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thursday #477. This Thursday will go on!

No Slick, you can hang out here, 'specially once the "plumbing inspection" is over! Sympathy and commiseration, we've got! Medical professionals - of the right sort? Not, and we don't think anyone wants one done by an amateur!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Frankly, I prefer the Poseidon adventure.

Never watched any of the Titanic movies, I'm too familiar with the story, and would drive my wife nuts. (Just ask her.......she'll tell you)!

I'll just sit in the corner and fire up the marconi so I can listen to the Sox lose another game.

Yes, when we watch anything based on a true story he drives me crazy, "They never did that. Why can't they use an actual story" and so on and so forth. I'd love an Iceberg please barkeep.
    RIP Lady, Thursday's won't be the same without you to cuddle with by the fire

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post
    Well, excuse me....... Back to FB for me
    Oh, how's about the L&F then?
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

Slick, how'd the 'inspection' go? Had one in Dec 09. They gave me enough sleepy meds that I have no idea what happened. Hope it went ok for you.

Had an old crown replaced yesterday, mouth's a little sore today. Could I get a frosty, fruity drink to help with the ouchiness?

Nice day here today, better if the wind would stop.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Gayle, hope your mouth is feeling better. Another smoothy for you?

We have wind today as well, but it's looking oh-so-picturesque as when a breeze kicks in the fruit tree that is covered in white blossoms losses a few petals that some spinning prettily to the ground.

The birds are also being pretty noisy, as it's nice enough out to have the sliding door open, we hear them even better!
    I've Been Frosted

So is it bad that I am so glad it was pouring rain today that the Red Sox game got cancelled? I am a baseball fan, but they have been playing so poorly - blowing a 9-0 lead, for example, that I think an extra day off can only help!

Yes, I am also glad because we have had so little precipitation this year that the plants and animals NEED the rain, but the BoSox game getting cancelled was a bonus! Sigh. When my Dad - who has been a Red Sox fan his entire life, is saying "maybe next year" in April, you know it's bad!

Nice hot cup of chai, anyone want one?
    I've Been Frosted